OOC Walking with Legends

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I'll take yellow as my dialogue colour.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Green Please :D

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Does anyone believe my character is somehow overpowered? I need to know.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    If he was overpowered in the first place, his mind limits it anyway. So id say no.

Wow I post here way too much

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Well, as I know Del has a lot of experience with rps and different types of characters and stuff, I know that he knows what he talks about. But don't get me wrong now! I don't think your character is op!

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Ok then.
    Majir, should we wait for more people? Intros wont really make sense once were on the island...

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Well, we've already got around 7 people, that should be enough, even if some quit half way through.

So yeah, if you want you can set up the IC.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Ive fallen behind in some other RP's and need to do some catching up. But after that sure.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Go right ahead, there's no rush, at least not for me.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I decided I'm going to be a different character, here he is:

180px-MW-concept-11.jpg

BASIC
    Name- Velyn Trivon (of House Indoril)
    Age- 241
    Race- Dunmer
    Birth Place- Almalexia, Morrowind
    Origin- Two Dunmer Parents
    Class- Paladin
    Gender- Male
    Height- 6'7”
    Weight- 213 lb
    Laterality- Ambidextrous
    Sexuality- Heterosexual
    Marital Status- Single
    Health- Extremely Fit
    Affiliations- The Great House Indoril
    Afflictions- None
    Religion- The New Temple
    APPEARANCE
    Hair- Jet black Mohawk swept down his left side
    Eye Color- Pure Blood Red
    Build- Muscular
    Skin- Pale for a Dunmer
    Scars- A diagonal scar across his chest. Goes from collar bone to his waist.
    Misc.- The front of his right arm holds golden tattoos of Mephala, Azura, and Boethiah. Only their heads are shown.
    PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits- Logical, Courageous in Combat, Smart/Clever
    Negative Traits- Stubborn, Secretive, Very Shy Around New People
    Likes- Sujamma, Training, Weapons and Armour, The Good Daedra (Mephala, Azura, and Boethiah)
    Dislikes- The Aedra, Imperials, Vampires, Imbeciles, The Bad Daedra
    Fears- Dwemer Machinations
    Aspirations- To serve the Good Daedra faithfully and to restore the Great House Indoril to its past glory
    Quirks- Noticeably blushes when flattered or touched by someone he considers attractive, and will rarely take off his helmet when in front of an Imperial, even when faced with food or drink.
    COMBAT SKILLS
    Major- Short Spear, Shield, Acrobatics
    Minor- Fire Magic, Light Armour
    Tactics- Though Velyn's main tactic is offense, he will rarely make the first move in a fight. He will often wait for his opponent to rush him, then use his spear's length to his advantage. If someone is too close, Velyn can usually jump a good deal higher than most people are tall and if that doesn't work, he is more then adept at blocking.
    GEAR
    Amour- A mix of robes and golden ebony and helmet with a face mask also made of golden ebony
    Weapons- A golden ebony short spear, with a steel shaft, at his right and a golden ebony shield at his left. Will often blend fire magic with his attacks.

Note- If you want a better description of the armour and weapons, just look at the picture. As you can see, it's definitely complicated to describe. As for the golden ebony, it's colour is purely aesthetic, but it is enchanted to be lighter then average ebony.
    HISTORY

Childhood- From a young age Valyn was taught to be a cold, calculating warrior, and to follow the Good Daedra blindly and destroy the followers of the House of Trouble (the “Bad” Daedra). Valyn didn't know his parents, they were separated almost immediately after birth, the leaders of the House didn't want Valyn's judgment to be clouded by emotions for family or friends. It's very likely that his parents are dead. Valyn's childhood was filled with countless hours of tutoring, day in and day out, he learned battle tactics, they forced propaganda in his ears, and the use of various weapons throughout history. Other then learning battle tactics and receiving advanced schooling, Valyn did little and had little interaction with other children.

Teenage- When Valyn reached his teen years, the House thought it was time that he was taught how to actually use weapons in real life situations. Instead of his usual studying, he would be out building muscle and practicing with a weapon of his choice. Throughout his studying as a child, there was one weapon he thought superior to all others, it was the short spear. It allowed you to stay away from your opponent at all times, while being light enough to hold in one hand. In his other hand he would hold a shield, if offense was going to be his main battle tactic, he would have to be able to defend himself. Along with his melee training, Valyn also studied fire magic. He would always try to weave fire magic with his thrusts and slashes.

Adulthood- His training finally over, Valyn was released into the world. The House knew that the traits they had forced into him in his childhood and teenage years would serve the House well. He would be a good warrior for the the New Temple and bring honor and power to Indoril. As a final gift for Valyn, he was given the armour and weapons he carries today, and to remind him of where he's from, he was given the tattoos he has on his arm.

Reason he's on the Ship- He refuses to let the Empire do something as influential as this without being apart of it.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Within a day or two, dont worry.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    Impatient much?;)

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Haha, I'm in no rush! Just need solething else to do than my ff that I never get done with..

tdatapina

Hero of Time
    So release date? I'm getting anxious waiting for this to go up:3

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    gosh, completely forgot 'bout this thread. Ill set it up tommorow. Sorry guys!