• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I finished the main quest, the mage and companion quests and got bored. My character now one-hit kills giants and I haven't died in a fight for a long time. So, before I start a new character, thought I would take a vacation by walking all the way round Skyrim on the perimeter road. I take every side road and engage in every local quest, but don't bother with any new loot. So far I have made it from Riften to Falkenreath and have discovered several interesting places (including Fallowstone Cave, where I plan to retire now that all the trolls are dead). I usually push my travel to the point where I assume Skyrime ends, since I get a message "You can't go the way" and stop to admire the scenery. I am impressed that the creators seem to have taken as much time on the graphics at the very edge of the game, as those areas everyone will see all the time.
If anything unusual crops up, I will add to this thread.

Esteban Araya

I found this one really cool place, its a little east of Lost Valley Redoubt, at the southern part of the Reach, its just a rock that over looks the river, a couple of waterfalls and the valley. The scenery is amazing, def the best in any game i've played. Yesterday i got up there and i was like damn i wish i could got to a place like this in real life

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You can probably find even more amazing places like this at the foothills of the Himalayas (India-Nepal).

Check it out carefully on Google Earth!

Solitude

Inactive
More?
I found some pretty cool places too.

Also i hit maxed out yesterday, achieving my last lvl 100 (Achery) :)
Yes i saved archery for last, dont like acrhery :sadface:

Waffle_Bombs

Skyrim is such a beautiful, amazing game.... I just started playing it, and I'm already looking forward to the next installment of the Elder Scrolls Series!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts