Vulera: A Thalmor Soldier's Story

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Vulera

((Hello and thank you for coming to read my story about a Thalmor. I know I know, why am i writing about a mean Thalmor? Well i think they do not get enough attention in the game. I mean, the elven dominion is now the most powerful empire in the game world and the amount of stories that are possible in skyrim involving Thalmor are just as great as Imperial or Stormcloaks. So, i made one of my own.

Please read my on going adventure of a Thalmor Soldier here, I hope you don't mind going to wattpad, feel free to post comments here or there about my work. Enjoy!))

Fantasy - Vulera: A Thalmor Soldier's Story - Page 1 - Wattpad

Nice story i dont like the thalmor but i like the high elves ( especially their woman :) ) its great to see altmer rp story i dont know much about rp but i'd like to join your story. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts