• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

8septimsapint

Im happy for fenris and meredith from dragon age to still be getting work but i think their being used too much. Ambassador and multiple deities is far too much for such a distinctive voice as merediths imo.

BlackRat

Voice acting has always been one of Bethesda's weakest points, in my humble opinion. Skyrim blows their previous offerings out of the water.

It's not hearing the same voice in several games that bothers me... it's hearing the same voice used ad nauseum in the same game that gets under my skin.

And I am not sure who the voice actor is... but he's a Bethesda regular (suppose i could look it up), he played the Dark Elf in the opening dungeon scene in Oblivion plus a host of other NPCs, was in Morrowind, and is also in Skyrim... for the love all that's holy, Bethesda. Turf him. He's terrible.

Kasha

Next time they make a game, they need to collect homeless people and day labors, as voice actors, then everyone will have a different voice, it might be a bit mexican sounding, but it will be different.

Zephlar

And I am not sure who the voice actor is... but he's a Bethesda regular (suppose i could look it up), he played the Dark Elf in the opening dungeon scene in Oblivion plus a host of other NPCs, was in Morrowind, and is also in Skyrim... for the love all that's holy, Bethesda. Turf him. He's terrible.

Good god agreed.

8septimsapint

blackrat , its the drunk diversion guy at the ambassadors house ? he was a guard in oblivion + many other toons, bethesda must employ the cheapest ppl ovr n ovr , if you ever played dragon age 2 youl have heard fenris and meredith , think ive heard anders aswell

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Whoever did Cicero and Karliah did a great job. In fact the majority of the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieve's Guild had good voice acting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts