Video- The Great Battle of Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I though you guys might enjoy this video a friend sent me to today.

Epic machinima battle of 500 Draugr, 200 skeletons, 500 Dwarven Warriors and a dragon using mods and console commands.

Nick G.

Shield Brother
Wow. That was really awesome! I felt like I was watching a movie the whole time it was so good! Thanks for sharing this!

Sky High

Resident of Earth and Wonderland
That was quite possibly the most epic video I have ever had the privelege to see. I know that "epic" is an extremely overused and worn-out word nowadays, but no other word could accurately describe that video.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Super cool...but seriously who has this much time

Eric50

Are all the spells you used mods? Or is it actually possible to get those in the game? As well as the armor that the other person was using, not the Deadric one, the other set.

Nick G.

Shield Brother
The armor that the person was wearing was called Steel Plate Armor, and yes it is obtainable in game.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I just finished watching this. Pretty cool. Just go to show that this game can be used to make movie like scenes.

Slow Rider

I though you guys might enjoy this video a friend sent me to today.

Epic machinima battle of 500 Draugr, 200 skeletons, 500 Dwarven Warriors and a dragon using mods and console commands.

Outstanding video. Production was amazing. Thank you for sharing this.

Halkin

pzzzztt
that was something special, very nicely put together with great atmosphere and i cant even imagine how much work went into it.

hats off to the creator