Video Games Based on Movies

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XboxDovahkiin

Video games based on movies. Only a few games turned out good. The rest is just paying 60 dollars for a movie you could watch for 10. Here is the list of video games based on movies i thought were very good.

Most star wars games
Goldeneye
spiderman 2
Blade Runner (didn't play it but i heard it was good)
Post your favorites here.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
I would have to say it'd be a stretch to call most games based on films "very good", but some of them were decent to good. I'd add to this list both Chronicles of Riddick games Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena, Scarface: The World is Yours, the PS2 adaptation of The Thing, and of course various Star Wars video games over the years.

Perhaps none of them great, per se, but certainly worth playing.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I quite enjoyed the King Kong game. I wasn't a fan of the 2005 movie, but I got some enjoyment out of the game. And while not a direct movie to game translation, I loved Jaws: Unleashed, even with it's bad plot and terrible glitches.

Omega Dragon

I think the only movies-turned-to-games that I've ever enjoyed were the "Chronicles of Riddick"-based games and "Scarface: The world is Yours" game.

HungryTex

I think Chronicles of Riddick (the game) was far superior to the movie it self, and this doesn't happen alot :p

The upcoming game 'The last of us' unfortunately it's a Playstation 3 exclusive. Looks like the movie 'The Road' shame i want to get it. Anybody want to mail their PS3 to me?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts