Very Quick qustion from a noobie

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DL2000820

I got the normal version of skyrim on my ps3 now if i buy the legendary version will my save still work on the legendary version

TJ0331

Nords forever
Yes it should. The legendary version just has all of the add ons I believe.

DL2000820

cool thanks now if a mod would please remove my account because thats all i wanted to know and also i probably have no way to contribute to this site

JClarke1953

No, maybe not now, but I'm sure there'll be more questions you'll need to have answered.

And after you get further into the game, you'll have knowledge you can use to help others who use the PS3, and are just beginning.

I never thought I'd have much to put in, but here I am, attempting to help, get or give a laugh, and discuss the game itself.

Stick around, I think you'll enjoy the company!

JClarke1953

I almost forgot, you might want to see if you can leave out specific DLC's when you install. There are certain things you don't want happening too quickly or you'll be running all over the place.

Dragonborn; Solstheim and Mirrak.

Dawnguard; Vampire's killing "important" NPC's.

Heathfire; Glitchy, buggy...to me a huge pita.

If you can, delay putting in Dawnguard and maybe Dragonborn until you get some stuff completed, or you'll be running your a__ off.

DL2000820

I almost forgot, you might want to see if you can leave out specific DLC's when you install. There are certain things you don't want happening too quickly or you'll be running all over the place.

Dragonborn; Solstheim and Mirrak.

Dawnguard; Vampire's killing "important" NPC's.

Heathfire; Glitchy, buggy...to me a huge pita.

If you can, delay putting in Dawnguard and maybe Dragonborn until you get some stuff completed, or you'll be running your a__ off.

actually i beat the game when i said noob i meant to the forum ive actually been playing skyrim for a while but thanks for the heads up BTW like what is hearthfire's glitches

JClarke1953

In Hearthfire, different problem happen with different console's/PC's. Much of the stuff like display cases, weapon's rack's don't work "properly". No matter if you make them, or have your Housecarl order them. Many had a hassle just building their homes, any/all of them.

The dialogue/interaction with a spouse/children is extremely limited. And you pretty much have to keep returning there to keep bandits, draugrs and dragons away. Or your spouse/child getting kidnapped.

Nighthiker77

I haven't had any problems with the DLCs yet except the one getting into Castle Volkihar but I'm running the unofficial patches on PC. I think the bugs are way over dramatized. They are all awesome.

JClarke1953

Well, since you're on a PC, coding can be used to navigate around or through any glitches/bug's. Those of us on gaming consoles are kinda stuck with whatever happens, Bethesda saw to that.

Annageckos

I guess I'm lucky then, I play on a PS3 and have hearthfire installed but I don't find many glitches with it. I also have had very few attacks on my house. I like the houses you get with it and it is worth it for me. I don't really care about the kids, but I love building the homes. I would say give it a try.

JClarke1953

Have fun! Would like Hearthfire myself, but it was too dang glitchy to mess with. That and all of the kidnapping's, bandit's, Dragon's, Draugr's and Necromancer's or some Mage. Plus half the stuff inside didn't work, whether I built it or had the Steward get. Shelves, cases, it got to be a real pita.

DL2000820

Have fun! Would like Hearthfire myself, but it was too dang glitchy to mess with. That and all of the kidnapping's, bandit's, Dragon's, Draugr's and Necromancer's or some Mage. Plus half the stuff inside didn't work, whether I built it or had the Steward get. Shelves, cases, it got to be a real pita.

yeah just earlier i made a Bear plaque thingy and it didnt appear :sadface:

Annageckos

One thing you can do, but it is a bit of a pain, is to save before making anything. Then if it glitches or you don't like it you can just reload the save. I don't normally do that though, I'm too impatient.

DL2000820

One thing you can do, but it is a bit of a pain, is to save before making anything. Then if it glitches or you don't like it you can just reload the save. I don't normally do that though, I'm too impatient.

nah i dont have patience either

Edit: Dang there are so many bugs!:mad:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts