• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

After coming back to Falskaar, I just looked at the water and just looks horrible.
And I use to thought it was okay.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I've seen that mod on youtube and i don't like it, "and NO its NOT just cuz its on pc" it doesn't look natural, its too clean, if you've ever spent a lot of time near rivers you'll notice that no natural body of water is that see thru. The way the normal design is displayed is more realistic cuz it actually has texture to it, now if they could only have added realistic waves to it.

jarif

I've seen that mod on youtube and i don't like it, "and NO its NOT just cuz its on pc" it doesn't look natural, its too clean, if you've ever spent a lot of time near rivers you'll notice that no natural body of water is that see thru. The way the normal design is displayed is more realistic cuz it actually has texture to it, now if they could only have added realistic waves to it.

I think it does have that but the pictures aren't the same as in game, because when you go to the game with the mod, it just looks more realistic maybe and more natural and less blocky I guess.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

I think it does have that but the pictures aren't the same as in game, because when you go to the game with the mod, it just looks more realistic maybe and more natural and less blocky I guess.
Well, i'm sure it looks better than the vanilla design, everything on a game like skyrim is gonna look better on pc but i'm just sayin that natural lakes, rivers, and such aren't as crystal clear as seen on that mod, and i prefer realism over pretty graphics. The mods i'm interested in are the ones that change annoying rules on the game like the inability to kill essential npc's, not so much the changes in graphic design, but that could just be cuz i'm one of the few players who prefer good gameplay over graphics.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I don't really play attention to the water. If I had a PC I'd use it to get modded houses, but not mods for water.

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
Really dude, I have the PC version and the PS3 version. The vanilla water is just fine. And you are a console basher, you have a thread dedicated to it.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
All this guy does on here is console bash, since i joined the site every thread started by him has been pc over console related. I'm not trying to get on his case its just so obvious, saying pc gaming is better than console gaming is like saying a double quarter pounder with cheese from mcdonalds is better than a piece of stale bread, like no plops! ya don't say? lol after stating the obvious over and over it becomes obvious your just gloating. -_-

jarif

Really dude, I have the PC version and the PS3 version. The vanilla water is just fine. And you are a console basher, you have a thread dedicated to it.

seriously, I own a PS3 and that thread wasn't for console bashing, I said nothing about console bashing. I wasn't saying console was rubbish or anything, the thread wasn't even about consoles vs pc but I was just saying how when I got the PC version after a year playing it on PS3 made it better, it added immersion. Merely just giving my opinion and thoughts also just wanted other people's as well like how the immersion changed for them. Typically people just go on the assumption ''console'' bashing just because how the PC version is improved compared to PS3 version goes into a flame war when it wasn't in my intention. Again I made this thread to give my opinion after not seeing the water for such a long time, I just never realized how unrealistic it looked but than again consoles had to be mentioned o_O, maybe because people get offended. So please just read more carefully. :)

jarif

All this guy does on here is console bash, since i joined the site every thread started by him has been pc over console related. I'm not trying to get on his case its just so obvious, saying pc gaming is better than console gaming is like saying a double quarter pounder with cheese from mcdonalds is better than a piece of stale bread, like no pl***! ya don't say? lol after stating the obvious over and over it becomes obvious your just gloating. -_-

*facepalm* Again I told you, your jumping conclusions :) besides this thread should not involve console bashing lol. If someone says even the slightest of giving their opinion of something like for example on PC related, please don't get offended. All I was saying vanilla water compared to the mod I am using. Maybe I was being a melodramatic of how rubbish the water was (or was I) :eek:

jarif

anyway as I was saying, its of those things you don't focus on but when you look at, its a nice change :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts