• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jožef123

I have a lvl 20 nord caracter and I have a problem...
sometimes in battle when I recive damage I turn into a vampire (I didn't have any sanguinare vampiris or any other disease) please help cause I don't like vampires...
P.S. I have Dawnguard

sorry cause my english realy sucks

Aquillus

You can contract sanguinare vampiris if hit by either a vampire spell or physical attack, so maybe you were fighting one without realizing it?. other than that i cant really tell what you're asking.

ShadowGambit

I have a lvl 20 nord caracter and I have a problem...
sometimes in battle when I recive damage I turn into a vampire (I didn't have any sanguinare vampiris or any other disease) please help cause I don't like vampires...
P.S. I have Dawnguard

sorry cause my english realy sucks

What do you mean by "I turn into a vampire"?

jožef123

You can contract sanguinare vampiris if hit by either a vampire spell or physical attack, so maybe you were fighting one without realizing it?. other than that i cant really tell what you're asking.
No i already tried loading and drinking cure disease potion and it didn't help

Aquillus

No i already tried loading and drinking cure disease potion and it didn't help

If you have full-on vampirism, you need to do a specific quest for the cure. Cure disease potions will only work for the first few stages i believe.

jožef123

If you have full-on vampirism, you need to do a specific quest for the cure. Cure disease potions will only work for the first few stages i believe.
I drinked cure disease potion before I became a vampire (1 day) and it didn't helped...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts