Spoiler Vampires ~VS~ Werewolfs -who do you support?-

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
M'aiq finds both Vampires and Werewolf's interesting!
Both can be scary and strong.
M'aiq can't decide which is better.
Maybe you know.
Tell me which you prefer, and why.

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
Werewolf. It helped early in the game. Used the roar to scare and kill high level creatures. Also, faster travelling; the werewolf sprint is awesome!

Ysarth is right.

MoulinRouge

I like both. I enjoyed being a werewolf at low levels but they ended up being useless at high levels(thankfully a lycanthropy perk tree is fixing that). Vampire suffered the same dilemma, but they're getting an overhaul(thank goodness), a new form, and perk tree to go with it. If I had to choose I'd go with Vampire.

Pete

Hum... a vampire runs out of blood and is hunted and chased. A werewolf prefers to hunt and chase...

Vampires are meant to feed on NPCs. Werewolf are meant to shred them.

Both are really meant to be terrors of the night, not alternatives methods for attacking enemies. If you play them that way, as I do, I find playing the wolf more disturbing and far more exhilarating.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
Play both using the ring of Hircine exploit.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Gotta say werewolf, popular mainstream media and general culture has ruined for me the shades of the night that I once loved

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
One isn't better than the other. It's all a matter of prefence and opinion. Both myths have under gone drastic changes since their birth. I prefer vampires because I love the myth over the werewolf. For me, the monster that willing accepts evil (depending on the lore you're reading) blends in, gains your trust only to kill you scares me the most. I like werewolves, but only if they are governed by the moon. The moment I find out they can turn at will I lose interest quick. The beast is a curse, not a tool. In video games it's cool, but in books and movies, I don't like it. That's just me. To each their own.

In Skyrim, I feel werewolves have the upper hand. At least until Dawnguard comes out that is.

Werewolf! You can control when you're a freak! EVERYONE attacks you if you're a vampire too long. When you're a werewolf? Just stay out of beast form.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
SPOILER ALERT!

You gotta wonder what kind of a vampire Sybille Stentor is anyways? Perhaps shes a vampire lord? The only way that I will get to truly enjoy this Big DLC is if she becomes heavily involved.

She gave some cryptic clues. I used the Bane of the Undead just to test it out and she caught on fire. I hope she's involved too.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Team Cedric Diggory.

And since Edward Cullen killed Cedric, I'm going with werewolves.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts