• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What do you think?

• Leave it as it is! It works just fine!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As a Vampire, you want to do two things; suck the blood of others and become more powerful. In Skyrim however, the more blood you drink, the less powerful you become. So here's my suggestion for a minor tweak;

If you become a vampire and do nothing, you remain as powerful as you are. But it you want to gain vampiric powers (at the risk of more sunlit damage, of course) you have to earn it by finding victims to feed off of. What's more, if you want to remain a super powerful vampire, you have to continue to feed off of people. As a Vampire lord, you gain perks by feeding off of things, so why can't it be the same in your natural form?

Just a thought. That being said, thank you Bethesda for letting me wreak havoc in Skyrim as a Vampire Lord.

Ivory

Let's Player
That's why I use Better Vampires. You have a Vampire ranking system with every bite, at the highest rank you can even feed on other Vampires. It's dependent on level and number of feedings plus you can set it so the Sun can damage you slowly or go hardcore and it destroy you almost instantly.

Sick! This is exactly what I'm talking about!!

Man, me and my limited Xbox...

Just wondering, if I wanted to play skyrim on the PC with this mod, and other mods to fully get a blow-my-mind experience, What would you recommend in the way of Hardware?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts