Vampire or Werewolf (Assassin)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What is better to be as an assassin?
The vampire sneak bonus is nice and so as the calm spell and the night vision but I hate that I have to feed once in a while (although it's cool) and it's a pain in the a** to fight during daylight (I hate you random dragons!)
Being a werewolf can help if I get detcted but it take time to change and I might get killed and I rarely use it (mainly for fast traveling for new places)

What do you think?

Thanks anyway :)

What is better to be as an assassin?
The vampire sneak bonus is nice and so as the calm spell and the night vision but I hate that I have to feed once in a while (although it's cool) and it's a pain in the a** to fight during daylight (I hate you random dragons!)
Being a werewolf can help if I get detcted but it take time to change and I might get killed and I rarely use it (mainly for fast traveling for new places)

What do you think?

Thanks anyway :)
well i guess it comes to preferance my lvl 63 high elf mage is a werewolf decided to keep her like that im making a lvl 30 mage thats gonna be able to solo everything on master and she gonna be a low lvl twink haha and a vampire so ima have both chars werewolf/vamp XD. for you id say vamp but if your not willing to take time out and feed just go werewolf barely any negative effects compared to vampirism.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts