Xbox 360 Vampire missing ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Arlo Tarbox

Dawnguard mission to find my friend who been taken by a Master Vampire. Get to Orotheim, head inside and beat up the peeps, free my friend,send her on her way,check the rest of the cave for the vamp..nothing...turn the marker on and check again, nothing. Pull back, reload, try again with same result. Run away for a day and head back to find my friend only, following the marker I have to standing directly on top of it. There's no upstairs or down stairs in this place. Went back to the Fort and talked to everybody and I'm stuck till I kill the Vamp that's not there. Anybody have any idea what I need to do??? What a pain....

JClarke1953

Can you reload to a save from before you got the assignment? That's about the only solution I can think of on the XBox.

Arlo Tarbox

Can you reload to a save from before you got the assignment? That's about the only solution I can think of on the XBox.
Well, that is what I did, I'm going to be at lvl 55 for the next month. The game has frozen on me twice , but I is keepin on, keepin on...so far. In the words of that Great Captian."Never Giveup, Never Surrender"

JClarke1953

When you downloaded the DLC's, did you put your at then game progression in a separate external hard drive? If not, that might well be a part of the problem.

Also, clear your cache about every two weeks or so. I also found the game will freeze on me if I have bought too much stuff. I bought all of the NPC's Alchemy ingredients in Solitude, and had the game freeze when I tried to leave. Even after completely shutting down the game didn't work.

So I backed up to when I entered the store, bought only a few items, then was able to leave. I think sometimes freezes happen due to what we're carrying, as well as what the environment is, and/or how a battle is being fought.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts