• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Would it or would it not be sensible for the lesser vampires to be submissive to a Vampire Lord, in the same way that wolves are not hostile to werewolves when in their "pure" form?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Not really Vampires think for themselves and the Vampire Lord is a different kind of Vampire not the lesser ones who contract a disease, so they think for themselves and probably will try to kill you, they don't work in a structured organisation where they obey a Vampire Lord, they wouldn't see you as their leader. Wolves however are pack animals who give dominance to the alpha who is generally the biggest, so I presume they see the werewolf as the alpha male.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
You make a good point, but I just thought it would be interesting

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
It would of been pretty cool to be able to walk into Vampire caves and forts and be able to hang with them, but I guess they would of assumed not every Vampire would worship the Vampire Lord, many might not even know about them since the pure lot haven't left their castle in quite awhile. Most Vampires that get infected didn't know how to get cured then the thirst for blood would of turned them into the killers they are.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
At first I thought the other vampires would submit to my power, but they didn't... oh well, I enjoy slaughtering vampires in vampire lord form.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
LOL I think it's funny how I can walk into a fort were theirs captive vampires in cages, and after I save their asses from menacing mages, I try to speak with them as a vampire lord they respond with "Out of the way meat". Yeah thank you too asses!

Pete

I like the old lore of vampires are submissive to their creator (master) -- the one who turned them. Any vampire child of the same creator will ally with you since you both serve the same master.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts