• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What do you like playing as more between these two races? I would have to say I like being a Werewolf more than a Vampire Lord despite them not being as powerful as a vampire lord because in general I like Werewolves more than Vampires.

Notgnimer

Mermaid.
Being a werewolf doesn't give you immortality. Only vampire does.
Ya werewolfs aren't immortal. But I like vampires because its cool to actually have that problem with having to feed or people fight you. If werewolfs automatically turned into the beast form at night it would be better.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Being a werewolf doesn't give you immortality. Only vampire does.
Thank you for pointing this out.

Anyways for my opinion:

Vampires were always way more bad ass until this recent Twilight plops ruined both vampires and werewolves. Someone told me there are no cool vampires. To those people I say we need more vampires like Kain. He knows how to ruin your day, face, and life as he brings the world down around you. Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, tearing the blood from your veins to his mouth as he drains you dry from across the room, steals your soul, turns into a whole SWARM OF BATS just to get around, can turn into a wolf or disguise himself as human if he sees fit. To top it off he can turn into mist and move through objects that would otherwise hinder him. And he made his debut in 1996. I grew up with this guy and he was cool. Then I watched in horror as vampires were ruined. But Vampire Lord almost felt like it was taking cues from this guy on how to be a bad ass.

But how did vampires go from this:
bloodomen2_Kainthreat.jpg

To this:
Vampire_Lord.jpg

With this trash in between?
edward-cullen.jpg

Thank you for pointing this out.

Anyways for my opinion:

Vampires were always way more bad ass until this recent Twilight pl*** ruined both vampires and werewolves. Someone told me there are no cool vampires. To those people I say we need more vampires like Kain. He knows how to ruin your day, face, and life as he brings the world down around you. Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, tearing the blood from your veins to his mouth as he drains you dry from across the room, steals your soul, turns into a whole SWARM OF BATS just to get around, can turn into a wolf or disguise himself as human if he sees fit. To top it off he can turn into mist and move through objects that would otherwise hinder him. And he made his debut in 1996. I grew up with this guy and he was cool. Then I watched in horror as vampires were ruined. But Vampire Lord almost felt like it was taking cues from this guy on how to be a bad ass.

But how did vampires go from this:
bloodomen2_Kainthreat.jpg

To this:
Vampire_Lord.jpg

With this trash in between?
edward-cullen.jpg
I have no idea but I'm so glad Bethesda went the Dracula route with the Vampire Lord as Dracula was also able to turn into a Bat Demon thing as seen in 2004's Van Helsing and Bram Stokers Dracula.

Bourn

I honestly think both of them are repetitive, but Vampire lord is the less repetitive then werewolf. It's all preference.