PC Vampire lord - Bugged at Revert form?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brendanss

I am able to transform to the Vampire Lord, but whenever I use the Revert Form, trying to get back to human, the animation comes out, but I'm still stuck as a Vampire Lord. Not being able to interact with anyone. When I click my favourite menu, the only skill available is Vampire's Sight. I tried disabling all my mods but same thing happens. Anyone have any solution to this? Please help.

P.S : Before this, I was bugged too. I was transformed into a Vampire Lord by Lord Harkon, but when I uses revert form back to human ( No bug at all ), I tried talking to people in the Castle, but all do not recognize me as Vampire, so I used setplayerrace.Nordracevampire to become a Vampire to continue with my quests. But after this, the above mentioned ( Not being able to get back to human ) bug appeared.

beaverfeaver12

yeah man i had the same problem as you, no one in the vampire castle was able to recognize you because, well for me it was because i was using a modded race called atlantean's. The npc's couldn't recognize the race as a vampire also. So to fix your bugged form, just type in that command you already used to make yourself a nord vampire. i was stuck in that form and used player.setrace darkelfracevampire. I was good to go after that.