Valiant Effort (The life and death of hired help)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Taxx

So on the weekend, I was running around and came across a gentlemen who thought he was up for rolling with a big dog (after i punched the life out of him and proved i was a better brawler). So i figured i would let him join me, we hit up some caves and did some traveling. bonded if u will. Then i decided to have it out with Ancano. In any case he was doing well, We got to the battle and after a bit of time he ended up on the ground...in a ball.. and then as a shield for ancano...well until they both died lol. i was wondering if anyone had any really funny stories about followers they would like to share. or anything they like to do to their followers when bored.

Thanks!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Shove them off of high places and watch them fall for annoying me. What is this, CoD? NO ONE STEALS GIDIAN'S KILLS

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Also a flying mammoth once fell outta no where when I left whiterun... it crushed Lydia.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts