Uthgerd the unmarried (spoilers?)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Iguanaman

I originally married Uthergerd the Unbroken and she served me very well. When I did the companions quest the game stuck me with a different follower and Uthgerd flew the coop. I tried to track her down to no avail. Not at the bar, nor home (hers or ours.) I eventually decided to cheat and entered the code to placeatme and made her appear. As soon as she appeared I asked her to follow (which she did/does.) For whatever reason though she does not have any dialog indicating we are married. I have tried to reset the "setstage relationshipmarriage 10", I have used the command "addfac 19809 10" after selecting her, I am wearing the amulet of Mara but she never responds about it. I even tried killing her and resurrecting but the same result. How can I cure her amensia? Or save that how can I "clear" the marriage (no one else asks me about marriage but they ask about the amulet)

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Revert back to a point in time where you had the Amulet of Mara and you two weren't married. Propose to her again, but this time when you choose a home to stay in, tell her to stay at home and then get the Companions follower, complete that quest, return to Uthergerd and live happily ever after.

Iguanaman

That point would be a long time ago. I basically decided after getting her back (but not married) to simply go with that since she is great in fights. It wasn't so much as living happily ever after but simply trying to see if there was some way (via console commands) that I could reset her back to basics or remove my "marriage status" if that was somehow causing an issue.

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Reverting to the last save is pretty much the only fix. Tampering with console commands can possibly screw things up further.

smo

how to ressurect her,she died in alfand and i tried resurrect and resurrect 1 but it didnnt wotked out

smo

i found what problem was when i first ckick on her body there was an id,and u need to click on id one more time so it changed on another and resurrect work.
anyways i would like to know whats her command place_at_me maybe ill need it in future

Iguanaman

I was able to resurrect her but she never had the "spouse" dialogue. I finally installed this mod:
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4139

This allows you to set any NPC to "follower", "spouse" or "divorce". Worked wonders as I was able to "divorce" Uthergerd and marry another and got the correct dialogues. As far as the correct objectid for Uthergerd it was 000918E2. I was able to use "player.placeatme 000918E2" and Uthergerd would show up. I dont know any other NPC Ids.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts