• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Okay, so here is how the update (2.01) has affected me (PS3)...I never had a lockup pre-update. Since the update, I have had 5 (or more) hard lockups (had to shutdown at the console...controller was inoperative) and many momentary freeze points whereby the game just stopped operating for around 40-60 seconds (not during auto saves). The flow of the frames during play has gotten better BUT with the lockups and freeze points, seems the update for me has been a major step backwards :sadface:

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Did I read it to fast or was there no Giant clubbflyingintothefluffingair bug fix? :O

Gandalf The Boss

ON Xbox 360? I dont even want to get near those clubbflyingintothefluffingair o_O I am to afraid to try!

Gandalf The Boss

Oh :sadface: I missread your comment :D

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Do not want. The hilarity of this "bug" far outweighs the negative aspects of it!
I don't actually think it is a bug... when a f--king huge giant hits you with his f--king huge club, you f--king fly. In fact, it only ever happened when I was low level, and low on health. At 77 I just tank n spank 'em til they're dead, and I'm on Master.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts