Up to how many dragons have you faced at once

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
What kind? I had the misfortune of fighting 3 ancients at once. Still kicked their asses.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I have never felt the euphoria that is to fight multiple dragons at once. Unless you count trying to betray Ohdaviing while he is "helping" you defeat another dragon.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Just two at Karthspire, a Blood and an Ancient I think.

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
My Game glitched and there was 4 Dragons :O in the city of solitude 2 Elders :O and 2 normal dragons :)

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
54 dragons came up to me one day. Punched them in the face with ma bare hands!
They started to fly away, I told them to keep on flying or else I would stomp there toes!!

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
I haven't had the luxury of facing more than 2 at one time. But the 2 I have faced were a mixture with giants and wispmothers and some random Thalmor patrol.

Given a choice I would have more dragons. That was extremely annoying.

Twiffle

had to fight 2 outside Markarth once, then the wife came home . . . . . so 3 dragons i suppose :p

Panda Rawrlord

Herald of Panda-Monium
I've only had such an encounter once with only 2 dragons. I think one was a regular dragon and the other was a frost dragon. It did feel kinda pro killing the frost dragon by myself while Lydia attempted to take out the regular dragon.

Ritterkreuz

2 is the most I've ever faced. I have on several occasions had to fend off either a bear or a pair of wolves while being attacked by a dragon.

The worst though are the non-landers, you know, those dragons that just tease you by flying in circles but never actually engage you in battle. Those guys drive me nuts.