• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

St. Franky

Hi all! Well i just completed the quests to receive the unrelenting force shout, but i dont know how to use it properly...i'm only hearing "Fus Ro" but no 'Dah'... although i completed the Horn of Jurgen quest to unlock the last part of the shout. And in my magic inventory under shouts it says i do have all three parts but for some reason i only hear "fus Ro" ...Thx 4 ne hlp.

you have to spend a dragon soul to unlock the final shout have you done so yet?

No, i dont believe so...thx man!
No problem you will get a dragon soul everytime you kill a dragon and you can spend this on learning shouts the words in grey mean you have to unlock them with a dragon soul :)

Arone95

Every time I've ever played thorough I've never had to buy the third word. You might not be holding the shout key long enough, or you didn't stay around long enough for one of the Greybeards to give you the knowledge of the shout. As far as I know it's irreversible, so you are going to have to spend a soul, but if you do it again, wait for one of the Greybeards to give you the soul. I never waste a soul when I don't have to.

SprSynJn

I'm with the poster above, you shouldn't have to spend a soul in order to get it. The Grey Beards should unlock it for you and give you a soul after completing a quest. Check the shouts menu to see if you have it unlocked already. I don't hear it myself, but I'm pretty sure it's there because it blows just about everything away every time I use it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts