• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rimfaxe96

tgm mode also works quite effectively.

I wonder if those Justiciars finally detect you as Talos worshipper with 5 friggin' amulets around your neck.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Not really misleading, getting the amulets is fairly easy most of the time. It didn't take me very long at all, not even five minutes. Took four resets.

From Helgen, to get things done. You're not looking at all day, or even several hours. You have five Companion quests, which aren't long at all, the first being about a few minutes. It is one of the smallest faction lines in the game. Bleakfalls and the Dragon, that alone isn't very long. It is a small dungeon, and can be done straight out of Riverwood. The Dragon fight, unless you're on legendary won't take all that long with the amount of people there.

If you're good, an hour - two hours. If you're not very good two hours +

The Restoration loop and glitch are well documented and covered over and over. I'm sure Google will give you about 10,000 hits on that subject.

It is covered on Google, so is the example I gave. But it is one offer criticism about an example, without properly explaining why yours is better.

It was to give a quick, simple way for people. Where do you get the ingredients from, how many do you need, how many potions, how many do you need to burn off before the restoration loop is high enough?

These are questions people would want to know. I made the thread to give help, and if there were better ways that is great. I haven't done other ways, and I don't write things up unless I tested it myself.

I'm sorry, but I find it quite irritating when someone will offer criticism about their way being better, then go "Well you can just use Google" when asked about it.

I outlined it twice already. What more info do you want? Further, I never said my way was better... better for me though, for sure. I have done both methods many, many times and I abandoned the werewolf method because the potion method was way faster and way more convenient... for me.

You seem to want to argue about this like we are discussing lore and I'm not really interested. You can choose to do what you want but I know from tons and tons of experience with both methods that the potion method is way more viable and much more easily sustainable in the long run, but I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just letting people know that there are easier ways for people that don't want to bother with becoming a werewolf and having a follower. A lot of people use Alchemy and that's really the only requirement needed aside from some crafting gear, which most people make anyway and if not, there is plenty of gear to be found or bought. If you think that somehow gathering one AoT is more complicated than gathering five, then I guess we will just agree to disagree. Regarding your claim that this can all be done in an hour from escaping Helgen... again agree to disagree.

And seriously, use Google. I'm not gonna waste a ton of time outlining something that's been covered a hundred times at least. I wish I had that kind of time. Besides, this isn't the 'Guide' forum, it's not really appropriate to publish guides here. I gave the basic principle in two posts now.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I outlined it twice already. What more info do you want? Further, I never said my way was better... better for me though, for sure. I have done both methods many, many times and I abandoned the werewolf method because the potion method was way faster and way more convenient... for me.

And seriously, use Google. I'm not gonna waste a ton of time outlining something that's been covered a hundred times at least. I wish I had that kind of time. Besides, this isn't the 'Guide' forum, it's not really appropriate to publish guides here. I gave the basic principle in two posts now.

"I find this way a good method [LINK on how to do]"

Simple.

I don't care if this isn't a guide forum, it isn't a guide. It is general discussion of "Hey, ways to get unlimited Thu'um" where everyone can post questions, answers and most importantly post other ways of doing something.

Majority of things have been outlined hundreds of times. Do you go into every thread saying "use Google, I'm not going to explain."

Common courtesy.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

Simple.

I don't care if this isn't a guide forum, it isn't a guide. It is general discussion of "Hey, ways to get unlimited Thu'um" where everyone can post questions, answers and most importantly post other ways of doing something.

Majority of things have been outlined hundreds of times. Do do go into every thread saying "use Google, I'm not going to explain."

Common courtesy.

It's not my responsibility to connect the dots for you. Sorry.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination

Simple.

Majority of things have been outlined hundreds of times. Do do go into every thread saying "use Google, I'm not going to explain."

Common courtesy.

It's not my responsibility to connect the dots for you. Sorry.

I think the point he is trying to make, is that some people are putting time into a thread that is supposed to help people. Then someone stops by and goes 'This is wrong, this is wrong and this is wrong. I have a better method - Google it'.

If you take your time to voice criticism, also take your time to offer and explain an alternative. And not by telling people to look it up for themselves. Because you can basically tell people that in every thread on these forums.

"THE ALCHEMY LOOP THREAD
Google it.

THE WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE HYBRID THREAD
Google it."

I think that is what he means. And he has a point. ;) :)

Derp

Turtle power!
Can anyone test ebony mail to see if you can equip multiple, and if the poison effect stacks, always loved the mail but the poison is so weak at later levels.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I remember there was a video floating around YouTube that detailed this exploit, except the person used werewolf form and his follower to duplicate heavy gauntlets of all different kinds. The reason? His character could equip multiple heavy gauntlets at the same time in order to take advantage of the Fists of Steel perk, thus making his character a super punching death machine :)

EDIT: found a link to his forum post
The unarmed cinematics make that a very entertaining style of play.

Suplex%20in%20elevator.gif

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I remember there was a video floating around YouTube that detailed this exploit, except the person used werewolf form and his follower to duplicate heavy gauntlets of all different kinds. The reason? His character could equip multiple heavy gauntlets at the same time in order to take advantage of the Fists of Steel perk, thus making his character a super punching death machine :)

EDIT: found a link to his forum post
The unarmed cinematics make that a very entertaining style of play.

Suplex%20in%20elevator.gif
someone has been watching 2 much wrestling

Tayal

Master Assassin
Not a bad concept, I really like thought behind it =P

Derp

Turtle power!
Also I found out a neat little trick, get two of the same item example: (two black robes), enchant one with fortify health (so far works with health, stamina, carry weight, fortify magicka, and fortify archery, haven't tested any others.

Equip the regular item from your followers screen, then keep trying to equip the enchanted version. It will keep enhancing you for whatever enchantment you have on that item. Had a hunter's bow doing 20,000 damage, with over 8,000 health, 6,000 magicka stamina, and carry weight. All at level 3 haha.

Also in order for the buff's to stack you have to keep the standard non enchanted armor on so make sure you do this with the gear/clothes you like.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts