• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Oblenx

I've run into a slight glitch. I do not know what it is effecting, but because of it, the game will not let me progress further than the very first conversation. It won't even let me get to the customization screen, strangely. Here are some screenshots I've took on what is happening.

25yx5yh.jpg

2cwo9lg.jpg

znsdhj.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any known fixes?

Thank you,
A Oblenx

wakka

damn nature you scary
if your on a pc it looks like a graphic card problem maybe. is your card compatible with skyrim ?

Oblenx

Seems like a funny glitch :p
Not as much, unfortunately. It won't let me do anything except look around the spot it starts me in.

if your on a pc it looks like a graphic card problem maybe. is your card compatible with skyrim ?
I'm pretty sure it is compatible, yes. I've played Skyrim before on the same laptop I'm on now, but a computer crash caused the need for it to be repaired. After that was done, I needed to redownload everything. Just finished downloading this morning, started the game up, and this was the result. I also tried removing all of the mods that I had installed. Nothing changed in the least.

Oblenx

Have you tried googling it?
Yeah. Only problem is that I don't know what to type in for the search itself. But, as a way to try to get around that, I tried doing an image search with uploading some of the screen shots. Nothing of any use appeared - just the standard non-glitched versions.

Edit:
Found a fix. Took a while, but it did have a bit to do with the graphics card, after all. When the computer was being repaired, it seems it was glitched slightly. Downloading DNA-AMD GFX 11.10.1-prev2 and ReadyDriver Plus - then restarting the computer caused Steam to update Skyrim. After the update, it was as good as new.

Thank you,
A Oblenx

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I've run into a slight glitch. I do not know what it is effecting, but because of it, the game will not let me progress further than the very first conversation. It won't even let me get to the customization screen, strangely. Here are some screenshots I've took on what is happening.

25yx5yh.jpg

2cwo9lg.jpg

znsdhj.jpg

Does anyone know if there are any known fixes?

Thank you,
A Oblenx

damn that is some terrible stuff, i could forsee that making me cry if it happened on my desktop

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts