• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tyralias

Mine -

Playing a Nord Hunter - No Magic, Little - No armour, uses Bow and two handed, no stealing unless for food, no lockpicking, Crafting allowed but only to use hides found, no refining, alch, enchanting.

No fast travel

must eat twice, three times a day for three days if health gets lowered under 30% (represents recuperation)
Sleep every night, occassionally allowed to stay awake for a second day.

No followers.

Less Weight limit.

Max of two weapons, cant carry extra armor / unrealistic sized items.

Flee from dragons / Giants / Mammoths (Unlike his suicidal brothers)

Put off by undead, once found he will attempt to find the nearest exit, he has no wish to meddle with such creatures.

and a few other minor points, but as I've said many times in other threads, less is more in Skyrim, limit yourself and hold to your limitations and it makes the game, much much more interesting, Freedom is being able to do what you like, but not to do everything.

CruroarSilverkin

Right now, I'm playing as a hunter/blacksmith...Basically I'm trying to use as much of the random materials as I can....Basically, I haven't completed much of the main quest....only enough to get the house in Whiterun. The armor and weapons I'm using (with the exception of my bow) I've crafted myself. I don't fast travel very often, and when I do I use the carriages by the stables. I make my money by selling the items I craft, and scavenging. I also try not to get into fights, unless absolutely forced to do so.

Phobos

I don't fast travel very often, and when I do I use the carriages by the stables.

I was thinking today, at level 30, i havent discovered a lot and i have made an effort not to fast travel to different places that i should give up all fast traveling. I try and not go anywhere that i dont have a mission for yet. I have a habit of reaching a point and then wanting to fast travel to that point from my house to travel further instead of just traveling the whole distance again.

My next play through i plan on being as basic as possible. I want to make the game really difficult without raising the actual difficulty level.

Jet

I'm currently playing a character that only uses Illusion and Restoration, and never kills anybody (using rage spells or followers when unavoidable). Also, I only wear clothes/robes, and prioritize the way they look over how useful they are (currently wearing Miner's clothes when I could be wearing Novice Robes).