• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
as we all know khajiit have claws which make there unarmed combat more powerful and the is a perk in heavy armor named fists of steel i was wondering if i do this with the enchantment from the ratways will it be strong enough to survive at level 81

ps ill name the khajiit SOX

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Get a hundred in enchanting and heavy armor and put every point into health and I'm sure that nothing could stop you, you will simply be able to kill dragons with your bare hands.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Disenchant Gloves of the Pugilist as soon as you can, and Fortify Unarmed Damage every piece of armor you own. The Fists of Steel perk is a necessity.

Wait, before you proceed with your build, read this first!
If you have Dawnguards, JOIN THE VAMPIRES!
Being a vampire allows you to take advantage of the necromage perk, which will boost all perks received after becoming a vampire, as long as you don't for the unoffical patches installed.

This means that the fist of steel perk will boost even more damage.
They also give you a ring pretty early on that increases unarmed by 20 will fortifying 100 health.
So join the vampires!

thanks guys im callin the the SOX Project

this is the buld i will try any one got any questions ill answer them

Why are you going with block, you are unarmed.
This is the spec I will chose, along with the vampires of dawnguard. Having Necromage buffs the fist of steels perk as long as it is received after you are a vampire.
The vampires will also give you the best ring for unarmed, and the Vampire lord Perk, Poison talons, bleeds into regular unarmed damage, allowing 20 more damage.
Getting dual fury after necromage also increases that perks effect, allowing even faster swings.
http://skyrimcalculator.com/#269594

i was thinking block for the block arrow perk but thinking back it was bad idea

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts