• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay, So I have been everywhere, to every merchant and supposed seller, but It does not come up with the option to sell. I've had in-game characters come up to me saying they buy for a good price, but I still cannot sell to them.
Level 11, with high speech points, I've done everything I could think of. Would anybody be able to shed some light on the matter?
Thankyou.

JClarke1953

Yeh, "work" begins at most places around 8:00a.m. Most of the Jarl's don't get on their "throne" until 9:00 or so. But you have between 8:00 in the morning until about 5:00-6:00 in the evening to buy/sell good's or loot.

Tryn

Premium Member
Are you sure you're TRYING to sell?
There isn't a separate dialog for selling.
When you're talking to a merchant, the merchant's list is at the top. You have to scroll down to your items. Select the one you want to initiate a sale.

Chryss

Are the items you are trying to sell "stolen" If they are tagged as stolen you won't be able to sell them to regular shopkeepers.