Umm. Help? Archery Penalty???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlackRat

I've got a 30 point penalty to my archery stat right now. There's nothing in my "active effects", and I've been to a temple already, and the penalty remains. No one is telling me I look sick. My "general stats" show that I have contracted two diseases in the game so far... and I've had both of those healed. This penalty occured sometime during lvl 25, and that ENTIRE level was spent doing ONLY thieves guild fetch quests... all in towns, no combat.

Wood Elf.
Lvl 26
Nightingale/Guildmaster armour
Nightingale Bow

Any ideas? This is really annoying.

Dcon6393

same thing happened to my cousin the other day either A. Raise your skill naturally or B. Raise your skill through training

BlackRat

same thing happened to my cousin the other day either A. Raise your skill naturally or B. Raise your skill through training

Odd glitch, that.
Paid for training, and the penalty disappeared. WTF?

Thanks, though, it was really ****ing me off. :)

Dcon6393

Odd glitch, that.
Paid for training, and the penalty disappeared. WTF?

Thanks, though, it was really ****ing me off. :)

If it makes you really mad you could always get that money back if you trained with the guy in Riverwood and had him as a follower. Just take the gold back :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts