• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xanuben

If you don't want to read about Ulfric joining the Empire and Dragonborn becoming the Jarl of Whiterun, read no further.

So. I joined the Empire. We killed Ulfric. Life went on. It was maybe a few game months passed when I returned to his halls. The new jarl was sitting there, all important and stuff, as they all "lay" on their thrones. And the other "important" people feasting at the table. And poor dead Ulfric was still on the floor! I've heard of trophies, but this was kinda overkill... Has this been overlooked or is it intended?

Also, what buggers me is the reaction of villagers that discover a dead body. "Oh my, dead!" they say, stop for a moment and then mumble along. That's it. Even the guards. Nobody cares to raise alarm. Or clean up the place.
You'd think if you spot a city guard laying dead, an arrow in the kn.. *cough*.. NECK, you'd get a little suspicious and report to someone... But no :sadface:

Anyone else feel what I feel?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts