• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

generalwest

i have not much against girl gamers
but anyone else a bit fed up of them using this as way to get views on youtube?
just found this 'towelzandshned' youtube channel (url is this I think:
) along with loads of others like misscharliecherry whatever and they are but just look at it, they are simply trying to get views because they are a girl ._.

Katt

Well I'm not a "girl" gamer, but a woman, I find this very offensive as I have NOT posted any youtube vids here. In fact you have posted a link promoting this person's vid, so you are furthering the promotion that you find such a problem with. Also, the only vids I tend to find here are posted by men gamers. And they are helpful. You are not.

Kat =^.^=
Xbox Gamertag: PerpetualPython

Katt

Also, what you are proposing is censorship. You don't have to look up their vids, but then maybe you do because it's a girl who posted it. ;)

Kat =^.^=
Xbox Gamertag: PerpetualPython

Pointless:

You see this everwhere not just on youtube. Away I watch videos for the content not because of the poster name really doesn't matter to me I’am not a virgin. I don’t care if the video, thread or blog was posted by a girl or if it has word “girl” in the description.

Example:

This chick has tons of views mostly because she is cute I don't understand watching a vidoe just because it has the word girl in the description. Atleast in this video the ladie is giving a descent review unlike the pointless video you like here. The only thing I'am fed up with would be people like you "GeneralWest" who join a forum just to start post pointless threads.

I don't mind girls using that to get youtube views. If I was a hot man (not that I'm not, because I am) I would totally be like, "Hey ladies, check out my youtube videos, and my muscles!" (for the sole purpose of promoting my youtube videos of course) What does bother me is girls who say they are gamers (just to get attention) because they like to play mario party sometimes. Attention thirsty people are just kinda annoying in general. And of course real girl (or woman ;)) gamers are pretty awesome in general. :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts