UFO and Follower mods

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epicazeroth

Does UFO work with mods that add followers? Or would I have to get rid of all my followers to get one installed by a mod?

Smarty

I'm not sure what you mean. For example, if you have two followers, install mod that's add a follower, wonder if you could have three followers then yes, because UFO changes the limit to 15. Unless the follower mod in question changes the number of followers you can get, which is highly unlikely. If you asking if UFO is compatible with most follower mods, then yes. Will they get the features add by UFO, depends on how the follower mod in question is made, if it's a humanoid follower then very likely yes. If you are wondering if UFO will conflict with other mods that modifies followers, then yes, will they work together without glitches/crashes/problems, maybe, maybe not. If you are asking if you can have normal followers (UFO modified) with followers added by mods at the same time, probably yes, unless the mod author did something very wrong.

Epicazeroth

Yeah, I'm looking at a mod that adds some birdman follower in the Sleeping Giant, and I was wondering if I could use him with UFO, or if I'd have to get rid of all other followers before getting him.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I have used UFO, Amazing Follower Tweaks (AMT), etc. with other mods that add followers to the game. Yes, it does work. Sometimes, there can be "minor" issues with scripting (followers suddenly stopping, getting stuck on or in terrain features). These are very minor at this stage of Skyrim's age. But, yes it does work. I'm on Nexus as well as "Reaper0021" over there fielding questions about "Claralux, Reaper's Dark Tower, etc." So hit me up if you need help.

***Note***
I'm semi-retired from Nexus and mod making, troubleshooting, etc. But I pop over on Nexus daily and try to lend a hand to mod makers like MGE, etc.