• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Thank you Sky, I have received very supportive letters in the last few days And decided my addiction to these forums was too great to stay away. Phew! :) I like it. And his characters name is spelled Edwyn, not Edwin....

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Cat-fight between Leilani and Circe. *LOL* I'm not sure whether I should post Sverr being all confused and dismissing their bickering as a "woman thing" or if I should wait for everyone else to post... Where did Edwyn, Esset, and Velid go?

Rekamennos

Account closed
    *nods* no one else is around it seems *searches*

Skyrimosity

I think the entire group is now walking down the road... Edwyn walking Esset carefully.

Shew

good question... And I believe Sverr would be a bit excited by the "cat" fighting. Bruynzeel is quickly approaching on horseback so I need there to be some time passage for the two trips to make sense. But I am gonna delve deeper into the Box's influence and the loss of Dabney. in a thought filled post shortly.

Neverwin

If they started fighting to the point where they were ripping at each other's clothes, then yes... Sverr would probably start getting excited... :p

Right now, though... He's still kind of in a bad mood... :p... And Circe and Leilani are mostly just bickering and threatening each other... so... "Woman thing." :p

Neverwin

Just thought I should point out that Sverr looks (a little noticeable due to his small-size and sounds voice-wise despite his best attempt to make his voice sound different) like a Bosmer, not a Nord. LOL... He just acts and thinks like a Nord and really dislikes Bosmer for reasons that I know but haven't yet made clear to everyone else. :p

*LOL* I'm so tempted to post, but I want to give Esset and Velid a chance to catch up... especially Esset since Circe essentially stabbed him, and he'll need time to react to that....

Neverwin

Sorry for triple-posting, gah... But I also realized Sverr probably won't take kindly to Circe and Leilani threatening to eat people (I'm kind of pressed for time)... (although, he may let it slide since Circe was threatening Esset and doesn't care much what happens to him... LOL... Sorry, Soundwave! If it helps, I like Esset, even if Sverr doesn't! LOL)

Eh, I'll figure it out later after work, I'm sure...

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Yeah, Circe had collapsed now. I am not going to make the story revolve around me now. I would be happy if Circe was just thrown over a horse of something. It is just building up to something that I am planning to happen later on in the RP.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    oh plops. I thought she fell and was just struggling against it... *runs off to edit post*

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Haha, it was a really good post just to let you know. ;) Just throw Circe over Boots and she will wake up later on. That will make a good reason for me to not post because I am going to bed soon.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Haha, it was a really good post just to let you know. ;) Just throw Circe over Boots and she will wake up later on. That will make a good reason for me to not post because I am going to bed soon.

hahaha. I fixed it. :p

Rekamennos

Account closed
    shew since dabney is my invention I do want to know what you plan to do with her, how to bring her in your post as you mentioned, etc.

Shew

I was exiting that storyline... Remember from earlier when I said I communed with her I was stripping that ability from him.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    I was exiting that storyline... Remember from earlier when I said I communed with her I was stripping that ability from him.

Ah ok. Well tell me what's going on here are they together or are they not? I am kind of confused as to this.

Shew

Your move from here I just made it where he doesn't have to be tied to her lore. I want them to act as they would. not just script this. Basically I want him to be most worried about the mission at hand. And his past. and explore the ronin angle more. so idk I am winging it.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Okay. Well, being focused on the mission is a good thing we're all trying to do that. I just figure you know since the story began as them getting back together, and she is upset about him being gone, that at this point she would feel him coming forth? And as a lover, it would only make sense for her to be concerned of what happened to him, etc.

That's how Leilani would react...

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Okay. Well, being focused on the mission is a good thing we're all trying to do that. I just figure you know since the story began as them getting back together, and she is upset about him being gone, that at this point she would feel him coming forth? And as a lover, it would only make sense for her to be concerned of what happened to him, etc.

That's how Leilani would react...

She loves him she wouldn't just decide not to all of a sudden.

Shew

ok fine... but he is no longer connected to the astral realm... So you might not be able to feel his approach, it would explain how your wolf spirit saw his death. you would be unable to use sending or receiving thoughts or memories. As his mind is no longer connected in that way. Blocked by the Box.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Well, this is why I am talking to you. What do you want to do. I don't care either way. And that's fine I don't need to have her notice. >.<

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts