• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

I have no idea what's going on right now... Have we left? Has everyone gotten ready? //@.@\\'....
    I'm hoping to leave soon but with Leilani disappearing, I think we should let Bruynzeel have a moment...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    I have plans that require you all to comment here and let me edit together and post in the reserved space.
    I plan on thanking her for writing an exit and not leaving the story just hanging on her return. She came across some RL and Forum conflict and decided to quit the forums, Though I hope not permanently.

Back to my plans, a brief thanks for writing with us and a hearty goodbye would be tasteful. But is not required.

My posting will look like this:

Rekamennos, I wish to thank you for bringing your creative and talented writing to us for the brief time we shared. I also wish to thank you for writing a exit that allows us to move on and not wonder where your character went. Many just get tired of a story and leave. The absence can and has killed stories in the past this allows us to move on even though we will be diminished without your writing.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Okay, then!

Thank you for RPing with us, Rekkamenos. Sverr the Short-tempered wishes you well, and may all your battles be celebrated with generous helpings of mead! :D

Neverwin

Hmmm... I'm just kind of curious and everything, but... PurpleShew... is there anything Bruynzeel can't do? Because it seems like every time there's a problem, he always has the answer for it.

Shew

yes there are a few things he can't do... he has a connection to magic but can't perform any other than communing with the astral realm... He sucks at singing, think the bard from Morthal.... but he is old so he can be a bit quick witted about how to solve things having so much experience to draw from. He is only a master of 4 things...Sword, Bow, Smithing, and Speechcraft, cooking might rank really close but its not a skill tracked by the game.

Neverwin

Not being a good singer isn't really much of a flaw... :p... Sverr doesn't sing well, either. (I've compared his voice to that of a dying scamp's once)...

All right. So, communing with the astral realm, sword, bow, smithing, and speechcraft... and he's old, so experience to draw from, clever, and rich...

..... And lockpicking, too... (Since he was able to lockpick Edwyn's strongbox to put money in it)

What are his weaknesses?

Shew

ok guys Cab is here to take us to the airport, we have checked out and I will talk with you all after the plane has taken off... got to love morn tech... planes with wifi! genius!

Shew

he can be killed he is weak toward spiders.... almost scared stiff.... and there are times when his memories all come flooding at him and he shuts down... he carries a lot of scars from the close calls he has had over his long life.

Neverwin

*lol* He can be killed isn't really a weakness, either... since in RP, you choose whether you want your character to die or not...

Arachnophobia is a weakness... that's good...

Memories flooding him and shutting him down... eh... I suppose that's kind of a weakness, but that's something you can choose to turn on and off, too...

What are his weaknesses skill-wise? Since you said he can't perform magic except to commune with the astral realm, then, that's a weakness.... Went and read his profile and it says he can use light restoration magic, though....

And that he's very into stealth... which makes sense with the bow and stuff... I'm guessing he wouldn't be particularly good at close-ranged combat or charging into battle, then...

*lol* Sorry for all the questions and stuff... I think Bruynzeel is an interesting character; I've just been starting to worry about the whole "answers for everything" thing... What with knowing his way to the Thalmor, having a map, having money, having a hangover cure, fixing Circe's eye issue....

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Okay, so my new post is up. Just planting this now, so people will be on the lookout for spies. Once the group gets moving, Esset gets caught.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    sorry but I am gonna spam the lot of you with likes and ratings. I tend to stalk my father from time to time he has really good stories and seems to find great writers to hang out with :)

So I figured since he got onto me about loading people with alerts last time I did this... that you all are about to get I would warn you. Also I should warn I am gonna critique and complain and praise as I see fit so I apologize now for what is to come.

Skyrimosity

sorry but I am gonna spam the lot of you with likes and ratings. I tend to stalk my father from time to time he has really good stories and seems to find great writers to hang out with :)

So I figured since he got onto me about loading people with alerts last time I did this... that you all are about to get I would warn you. Also I should warn I am gonna critique and complain and praise as I see fit so I apologize now for what is to come.
    I welcome your criticism... as a challenge! Just a reminder though, no posting in the private thread!

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    *lol* He can be killed isn't really a weakness, either... since in RP, you choose whether you want your character to die or not...

Arachnophobia is a weakness... that's good...

Memories flooding him and shutting him down... eh... I suppose that's kind of a weakness, but that's something you can choose to turn on and off, too...

What are his weaknesses skill-wise? Since you said he can't perform magic except to commune with the astral realm, then, that's a weakness.... Went and read his profile and it says he can use light restoration magic, though....

And that he's very into stealth... which makes sense with the bow and stuff... I'm guessing he wouldn't be particularly good at close-ranged combat or charging into battle, then...

*lol* Sorry for all the questions and stuff... I think Bruynzeel is an interesting character; I've just been starting to worry about the whole "answers for everything" thing... What with knowing his way to the Thalmor, having a map, having money, having a hangover cure, fixing Circe's eye issue....
    He tends to use potions more than magic as from previous stories he doesn't really have a high mana rate.
    I think he did forget the stealth... but even then he was younger in that story. I know it seems all over the top but his true backstory is very interesting, not sure I like the new ULA bent he added to it but I am sure he has a plan. Love the love interest... is there something in RL with that, cause I know his age and Rekamennnos seems young. The curse thing he had in one of his other stories would be another weakness if he is including it here. His age is cause of a Music box that is possesed by a demon. The sword thing is more like a Samurai he doesn't pull it unless they get close and then its fast quick parries and counterstrikes. Not a rush in and kill thing. Dad sorry if I overstepped here and you wanted to reveal these later.

Shew

Hello Obscure,
    Nice to see you been a long while. School started again... so I guess your using the stories as a stress relief between studies. I miss you call or text me sometime ok.

I was planning on using the music box as a excuse for my long life, but hadn't planned on revealing that til later.
    And yes the "sword thing" is much more quick counters as opposed a knights style of straight up battle.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Hey, so after Edwyn's talk with Bruynzeel is finished, I'm planning on having Esset be discovered. Just giving everyone fair warning, I don't want to interrupt any conversations. :)

Skyrimosity

Hey, so after Edwyn's talk with Bruynzeel is finished, I'm planning on having Esset be discovered. Just giving everyone fair warning, I don't want to interrupt any conversations. :)
    Exactly as I planned... *rubs hands evilly and has shifty eyes*

Shew

edited my post to include my home.