• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Twice in the last week I've been attacked by two dragons at the same time. In the previous two months I've played the game, this never happened.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I have the latest patches and Dawnguard installed.

Only a couple times.....but when it happens it is sooooo annoying. I just call my dragon so there are 3 in the air. Pretty cool looking. Dragon battle. :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Get Dawnguard =P There's a REAL toughie of a dual-drake fight.

mamali

didn't happen to me :sadface: that must be fun

buggegirl99

when i was attacked by two blooded dragons i also called Duevvnir (spelling it is confuzzling) to fight them

Sean

lost somewhere
I had 4 total.

At first I was fighting just an Ancient and a Legendary, but then I summoned both Odahaviing and Durneviir

Adam Warlock

In my later game, I`m finding a pair of dragons at Lost Tongue Overlook about every other time I visit there.

MyNameIsJon

Twice in the last week I've been attacked by two dragons at the same time. In the previous two months I've played the game, this never happened.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I use the Deadly Dragons mod and sometimes it happens. There is even a chance 3 will spawn. The other day I was barricaded inside a guard tower and there was a Dracolich and Blackwing outside. Their health drain and ice spikes kept coming through the walls. Plus the Dracolich reanimates all dead around you as allies. I went through all my health potions. Nearly died. It was a good fight. ;)

xReese

I get two dragons attacking me all the time at once, especially when I'm doing a mission

Clau

The Fateless One
Happened to me only once. I was travelling with Delphine and Esbern. One attacked when we set foot in Old Hroldan Inn and the other dragon came from the Karthspire camp.

I would love to equal or surpass the mark of Gormlaith Golden-Hilt, who slew four dragons in a single day.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I thought it a bit odd that it only started happening on my second play through.

Oplandus the High Elf

Long Live the Thalmar
clau same happend to me i love fighting dragons but being level 15 back then was not fun but i got my revenge:cool:

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
The other day I was attacked by an Ancient dragon and a Frost one. i was equipped with ragged robes and dual pickaxes at the time. After four deaths, I called Odahviiing and got the fluff out of there.

Storm777

I had 4 total.

At first I was fighting just an Ancient and a Legendary, but then I summoned both Odahaviing and Durneviir

How did you do that? The cool down with both shouts seemingly takes forever.

Edit: BTW, if I have Durneviir out and I conjure a Flame/Frost/Storm Atronach it makes my Dragon disappear.

Adam Warlock

Odahving is alive so that`s not a summons.
With one exception, he has always stuck with me until the fight was over or I skedaddled.

Durnehviir is technically a conjuration and isn`t called but summoned by his shout. That`s why other summons affect him. The Twin Souls perk will let you have both Durnehviir and an atronach. As it is , he only appears for a limited time as compared to Odahving.

Wearing Amulet of Talos , call Odahving first and if he hasn`t bested the enemy before the cool down expiration , you can then summons Durnehviir for 2 dragons.

Storm777

Odahving is alive so that`s not a summons.
With one exception, he has always stuck with me until the fight was over or I skedaddled.

Durnehviir is technically dead and isn`t called but summoned by his shout. That`s why other summons affect him. The Twin Souls perk will let you have both Durnehviir and an atronach. As it is , he only appears for a limited time as compared to Odahving.

Wearing Amulet of Talos , call Odahving first and if he hasn`t bested the enemy before the cool down expiration , you can then summons Durnehviir for 2 dragons.

Awesome explanation! Thank you.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Only ever happens to me at Skaldofan, though that's probably scripted.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts