Xbox 360 Trouble in castle volkihar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Agentoringe

So has anyone else seen what I'm guessing to be a glitch in castle volkihar when you return serana to the castle and harkon offers you the vampire lord ability. Well, when I accept his offer, he says hold still, then kills my character...not the typical wraps you up, bites you and blacks out, he wraps up my character, bites her, the screen goes dark then she screams and my view comes back of my character laid out on the ground dead and it reloads my auto save when I walked in. I've logged right at 2k hours on console alone and this is the first time I've ever seen this happen, anyone else seen it?

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Oh, this might fix it. Go to console setting/storage/hard drive and then press Y (for device options) and clear your system cache.

That usually fixes bugs for me.

Agentoringe

Yarp, this is actually the first thing I've ever had problems with as far as an actual debilitating bug, lol did find the fix though, this same bug was reported for PS3 only, no mention of it ever happening on Xbox, but the fix worked, after he says "behold the power!" go run behind a table, accept the gift, then it just fades to black because he can't reach you w a power attack :) apparently this was caused by being a vampire prior to starting the quest line...idk, but found a way around it and now rampaging around giddy as a school girl lol thanks guys! :)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I can't go to jail since Dawnguard, for some reason I fall through the floor and die in every jail.

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
One time I had a bounty so high that the bounty collector (who finds you out in the wild to pay your debts if you pay him) tried to kill me on sight. XD

anyways I haven't had this before, I was even a vampire beforehand and I just got Vampire lord added. :S

Agentoringe

Yeah, this issue has only come up since downloading 1.9. I never had any glitches or problems w freezing or anything else for that matter until recently. I guess I lucked into one of the rare copies of skyrim that wasn't buggy. lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts