• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

solace84

God of the Arena
    (can you guys tell me what TRB stands for?)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Salas in his werewolf form charged at the Stormcloak reinforcements, killing multiple amounts of them, but some of the reinforcements were using Silver Weaponry due to one of the Stormcloak leaders telling them that the Brotherhood had a werewolf on their side. So this surely would be a challenge to Salas...

The Riftwood Brotherhood. A mercenary company.

Ic: Glass wheeled his horse around, and crushed another 'cloak. This one didn't die though. He pulled the man up, and said; "Why are you here, why did you desert, and where is your leader?" Glass was running out of patience. The man hastily answered. "Lord Ulfric... He wanted us executed for ignoring orders... He wanted us to kill innocents, so we defected from the army. Here, we are relatively safe due to the cover of the woods. I am the leader here...." The man passed out, and Glass dropped him.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Deimos took out two daggers of sacrifice,running toward two stormcloaks. One made a giant left swing at him but he blocked it by maneuvering his blades into an X formation.Another 'cloak at his right was preparing to attack but before he could Deimos kicked him in the stomach and debladed the cloak he blocked,he ran toward the cloak who was bending over from such a kick,and gave him a flying knee to his face.While the mans body jolted backwards Deimos stuck a dagger in his head.The cloak with no blade ran to get his sword but Deimos threw a dagger at him sticking him in the leg."AARRGH" screamed the 'cloak,and Deimos pulled out his bow,pulling and releasing at the injured man,the arrow hitting perfectly at the pressure point of the neck paralyzing him.

OOC:sorry I was late,I didn't get an alert about this.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Salas in his werewolf form was struck by a silver greatsword by one of the stormcloak seperatists, greatly injuring him, the big vicious wolf fell to his knees and put his hands on the ground. The 'cloak was about to get his 2nd hit, also last because it takes 2 strikes from a Silver weapon to kill (or at least transform them back into their original form) a werewolf. But as he raised his silver greatsword, the angered wolf growled ferociously at him, which scared the 'cloak into dropping his silver greatsword and running. Salas was immobile though, one more Silver Sword strike and he'd be dead for sure.

Star Gazer

Isnar the Old was wobbling back to his house in Rorikstead after being bandaged up by some wild arrow that had managed to hit him in his right shoulder, good thing he doesnt need his right shoulder. He lost his right arm long ago. He heard a cry from someone off to the left of him and ran to figure out who needed help. Right as he looked over the cliff, he saw a large battle. Many stormcloaks fighting a small band of armed fighters. Isnar recognized a few of them as friends from another adventure. He ran over to help the group when he saw a large stormcloak warrior behind Deimos. "Watch out!" cried Isnar as the stormcloak raised his greatsword. Deimos turned around and just in time, an iron war axe split the mans skull.

Deimos

Deimos turned around and saw a stormcloak about to make him his bitch when suddenly the cloaks head was split open.Blood splattered on Deimos's hood and the cloaks body fell down lifeless.In the background he saw a familiar face.

Star Gazer

"Well, hello there Deimos!" the 96 year old, one-armed man said in a cackly voice.

Deimos

"Hello there old timer."Deimos replied as a joke."You came just in time,if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be talking right now.To be honest I should be dead,I should've seen him."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: The Riftwood Brotherhood. It is a guild and a story cannon to follow for our specific charecters or group. An example would be. In one Cannon / Or Multiverse Chris and Lyle dispise eachother. But in the [TRB] They work better together.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"Isn't that for sure. Salas needs medical attention. I won't be far." He let Deimos know.

He walked not very far as he extended his hands out, an aura consumed Salas's figure- All the cuts an bruises were gone in mere seconds. "Your doing great. Just pleeease don't eat them in front of me..." Chris was aware he was unable to talk in his beast form. But he knew Salas would understand his gental voice.

Deimos

Deimos nodded at Chris.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "Isn't that for sure. Salas needs medical attention. I won't be far." He let Deimos know.

He walked not very far as he extended his hands out, an aura consumed Salas's figure- All the cuts an bruises were gone in mere seconds. "Your doing great. Just pleeease don't eat them in front of me..." Chris was aware he was unable to talk in his beast form. But he knew Salas would understand his gental voice.

OOC: Lol Salas got changed out if his beast form from breaking the silver greatsword in half just so you know.

OOC/Edit: Nevermind I'll change it so that he still is in beast form

Star Gazer

"That's only the second time I have ever seen a werewolf. What does the transformation feel like? It is just simply fascinating

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Lol Salas got changed out if his beast form from breaking the silver greatsword in half just so you know.

OOC/Edit: Nevermind I'll change it so that he still is in beast form
    OOC: OOPS XD. Atleast he got healed XD

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    When Salas was healed, he heard Isnar speak. He changed out of his beast form back into his normal, half Dunmer half Redguard form and said, "Well, you start to feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, and you feel like you're growing taller and larger. You don't feel the physical change in your skin, it just turns grey, and lastly, you grow fur on your body, the fur feels warm and cozy." Golamus Salas looked around and said, "Are there any of them left?" seeing no remaining Stormcloak seperatists.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

" I think there is a couple. Glass is faceing off with someone. We've yet seen first in command. The pawns are scattered though. This battle is nearly compleated." Chris smiled assureingly.

Deimos

"If their still fighting then I think we shouldn't be standing talking,we should be helping them,"Deimos said then started toward where Glass was.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris held his hand out to Deimos. "He's been challenged for a nordic tradition of single armed combat. It's one of honor. If it gets too out of hand or foul play. Than we intervine. For now we take a vantage point." Chris got back on Deimos's horse.