• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

Not sure if this has been posted already, but what the hell...

Ulfric's pretty much banking on the Legion getting sick of it and leaving without ever sending reinforcements. He also IS worried about the Thalmor. I'd say those are some pretty hefty stakes to be gambling with:

I'm not afraid of the remnants of the Legion, in time they'll all give up and go home. What I fear, is that the Thalmor will see our victory here and turn greater attention to our shores. We must be prepared to face them.

And...

"We're ready to march on Solitude, but the Emperor's visiting! The goddamned Emperor! And, as much as I'd like to kill the man myself, we can't risk an all out war with the Empire. We'll bide our time for now..."

Immediate source: UESP's article on Ulfric

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
harsh words m8, i get it.. but very, VERY mild compared to what was said to me.. i just love how all you guys conveniently overlook the fact that every insult i have posted in this thread has been in defense after getting verbally trashed.. reporting is obviously useless considering drunko has a mod in his back pocket so i gave up on that.
now lets take a look at your boy's latest rant-
i was called a bitch.
an arrogant little bitch
a loser
a troll
an idiot
a hypocrite "LOVE that one considering the pot calling the kettle" lol
a foolish or "mindless" retard something "think his butthurt was confusing his words on this one"
and accused of basically everything "HE" is guilty of.. hypocrite huh? lmfao!!
there were many other insults, some even harsher than the ones i mentioned but you get the point..
but all that is ok right? so long as "I" am the one being insulted, bashed, dissed, and falsely accused it is perfectly fine.. but if i dare to defend myself i am the worst scum on the internet, correct?
oh and all that hate mr.drunko posted my way.. it was all for simply having a different opinion than him.

Your insult contest with DrunkenMage isn't my concern. I'm more concerned with what I say to you, and I haven't insulted you (feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken). On the other hand, you have called me a "fvckin idiot," among other things. I just choose not to sink to that level. Life's a lot easier if you don't get worked up over Internet insults.

tl;dr- Chill out.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
mate i'm actually trying to help you.. and i dunno why cause this has been your attitude since the begining.. i was trying to save you from recieving false lore that i knew you would get but you obviously were intending on trolling from the start.. and if you want me to quit posting on your troll bating thread than so be it.
Disagreeing with you isn't trolling. This isn't a matter of, "Gosh, if everyone just thought for a moment, they'd see that I'm right!".

the only cure for people as ignorant as you is to have the stupid beat out of them,
Jeez, man. You kind of remind me of the Thalmor there.
i don't even have the words to describe you, i'd say pathetic but that is an understatement, i dunno what you are.. fukin freak!
Jeez, man.
and all those butt buddies of yours
For what it's worth, I never have had nor do I have any intention of ever having anything to do with Drunko's butt.
i feel sorry for, you manipulative sick bastard, if only they could see you for what you truly are.. hypocrite gd FREAK!

Jeez.
harsh words m8, i get it.. but very, VERY mild compared to what was said to me.. i just love how all you guys conveniently overlook the fact that every insult i have posted in this thread has been in defense after getting verbally trashed.. reporting is obviously useless considering drunko has a mod in his back pocket so i gave up on that.
i was called a bitch.
an arrogant little bitch
a loser
a troll
an idiot
a foolish or "mindless" retard something "think his butthurt was confusing his words on this one"
there were many other insults, some even harsher than the ones i mentioned but you get the point..
but all that is ok right? so long as "I" am the one being insulted, bashed, dissed, and falsely accused it is perfectly fine.. but if i dare to defend myself i am the worst scum on the internet, correct?
oh and all that hate mr.drunko posted my way.. it was all for simply having a different opinion than him.
Is that all? I get called all those things every night when I get home from work. And that's by my cat! You should hear what my other half has to say! :)

Daelon DuLac

Ulfric's pretty much banking on the Legion getting sick of it and leaving without ever sending reinforcements. He also IS worried about the Thalmor. I'd say those are some pretty hefty stakes to be gambling with:

I'm not afraid of the remnants of the Legion, in time they'll all give up and go home. What I fear, is that the Thalmor will see our victory here and turn greater attention to our shores. We must be prepared to face them.

And...

"We're ready to march on Solitude, but the Emperor's visiting! The goddamned Emperor! And, as much as I'd like to kill the man myself, we can't risk an all out war with the Empire. We'll bide our time for now..."

I know it's an aside, but, who hires you to kill the Emperor during the DB Questline? Do you think Ulfich could have been working with that guy? Just a thought.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
i was called a bitch.
an arrogant little bitch
a loser
a troll
an idiot

Your insult contest with DrunkenMage isn't my concern. I'm more concerned with what I say to you, and I haven't insulted you (feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken). On the other hand, you have called me a "fvckin idiot," among other things. I just choose not to sink to that level. Life's a lot easier if you don't get worked up over Internet insults.

tl;dr- Chill out.
yea and i also deleted that post almost immediately once i realized what i had done, plus that picture you posted more less WAS an insult.
and if you weren't concerned with my "type fight" then why did you reply to it with only "ME" labeled as the villain? why not do that to your friend drunko instead, and point out HIS insults? which were way more vile and hateful than my "response" to it. :confused:

Docta Corvina

And...

I know it's an aside, but, who hires you to kill the Emperor during the DB Questline? Do you think Ulfich could have been working with that guy? Just a thought.

It's this guy, Amaund Motierre. He has his reasons for wanting the Emperor gone, which have much to do with an overall play for power. Ulfric seems genuinely worried about the eyes of Cyrodiil becoming focused on Skyrim in any larger fashion. He might want him dead, but the shakeup and the plausibility of additional troops and Imperial oversight isn't something he sounds ready to deal with judging by that quote.

Daelon DuLac

And...

It's this guy, Amaund Motierre. He has his reasons for wanting the Emperor gone, which have much to do with an overall play for power. Ulfric seems genuinely worried about the eyes of Cyrodiil becoming focused on Skyrim in any larger fashion. He might want him dead, but the shakeup and the plausibility of additional troops and Imperial oversight isn't something he sounds ready to deal with judging by that quote.
Thanks Doc. It's been a while since I had anything to do with the DB and I'd forgotten. Can't blame Ulfrich for his worry. I would be too!

Janus3003

yea and i also deleted that post almost immediately once i realized what i had done, plus that picture you posted more less WAS an insult.
Norman Bates smiling in response to you asking me to stop being nice? Okay...
and if you weren't concerned with my "type fight" then why did you reply to it with only "ME" labeled as the villain? why not do that to your friend drunko instead, and point out HIS insults? which were way more vile and hateful than my "response" to it. :confused:

As far as I've seen, you pretty much started the fight, and Drunko's not about to take my advice on the kind of things he should or shouldn't say.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Norman Bates smiling in response to you asking me to stop being nice? Okay...

As far as I've seen, you pretty much started the fight, and Drunko's not about to take my advice on the kind of things he should or shouldn't say.
noooo not that.. the pic of Ulfric getting gang raped by mud crabs "at least thats what it looked like to me"
and if you truly believe i started that mess then you are either in denial or haven't read the begining posts in this thread or.. perhaps you're just "following the herd" like everyone else.. whatever the case bro its cool, i have no problems on here with you or anyone else, i even tried being civil with drunko, there are some people you just can't reason with.. especially on the internet. but like i said no hard feelings, its just words on a pc screen, i'll live.

Janus3003

noooo not that.. the pic of Ulfric getting gang raped by mud crabs "at least thats what it looked like to me"
Erm... you might want to look at it again. That's quite the opposite of what's happening.

but like i said no hard feelings, its just words on a pc screen, i'll live.

Good to hear.

Rimfaxe96

imperial fanboys like Drunkenmage will tell you yes, but he doesn't go by the "actual" story of the game

But he's providing QUOTES of GAME NPCs. Who themselves are PART of the ACTUAL GAME.

And if anyone wants to read what the Thalmor think of Ulfric;;
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Thalmor_Dossier:_Ulfric_Stormcloak

There. Self-written by them. And YES, you can find it in the ACTUAL GAME. You can even try and fill Bethesda's spam filter and go ask them if game content is really in THE ACTUAL GAME.
And you can read up everything in the UESP wiki, go there for anything important, the other wiki even has a timeline with all important events in Tamriel listed there.

nerd_rage-7546.gif

Sorry, but every time people start to deny the game itself and accuse others of doing just that my faith in humanity crumbles and I'd love to surrender to the Dominion or maybe go out into the wilds and live a content life in loneliness.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
1. the stormcloaks WERE NOT formed to "further Ulfric's ambitions" jeez.. where the hell do you get this stuff??? lmao!!
they were formed as a resistance to fight back against the thalmor who are trying to eliminate all nords and enslave everyone else.. in other words, what the empire SHOULD be doing but won't.

The Stormcloaks were founded years ago, with members who took place in the first skirmishes years prior.

"It's pretty simple. Ulfric founded the Stormcloaks years ago, as a sort of private army to advance his ambitions. He's always used the ban on the worship of Talos to stir people up against the Empire. He never succeeded in getting much support, so a few months ago he murdered the High King! That got the Empire's attention." - Hadvar

"I was once, but not any more. I was wounded in a skirmish up near Windhelm. This was years ago, mind you." - Solaf

2. i'm not sure about your "Ulfric unleashing the world eater" theory, i'm not saying you're wrong, just that i've never heard anything about that throughout the game and i've played through hundreds of times.. i do know that you are wrong about him supposedly wiping out nearly all races, that is completely false and more of your fanboy fiction meant to further demonize him.. he did however put everyone to the sword who wouldn't fight with him during one occasion "The Bear of Markarth" can't remember many details, been awhile since i read that book.. look i never said he was a saint! but he IS a necessary evil since the empire will not fight the thalmor.. somebodies got to.

Unleashing the World-Eater which marks the end of the world? And you don't see "Wiping out all races nearly?" Alduin doesn't care if you're Altmer or Nord.

When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

3. Rollf stone-fist is a racist jerk, i'll give you that.. "pisses me off that you can't kill him, stupid infinite health bs" but there are bad apples in the legion as well and some of them are also racist, the only reason you're not pointing out this fact is cause it would throw a catch 22 in your theory..

You called half of Windhelm 'fanboy nonense' when I posted the dialogue. You then went on to use Rolff Stone-Fist, that is what I pointed out.

4. yea, Ulfric was biding his time, holding off on fighting the empire, whats wrong with that? oh right!! being patient and building up your forces is only smart when its the "empire" doing it.. how silly of me.. lol

Ulfric is biding him time, waiting until the wedding is over. There isn't anything wrong with that, but you missed the point of him saying if royal blood was spilt all of Cyrodiil would be up in arms.

5. you weren't given a chance to state your case, in fact its never even told what you were guilty of aside from being caught in the presence of Ulfric.. i have no clue where you're going with this one..

You mentioned the execution, I thought you should remember that as the player you say nothing in your defense, you're suspected of being a Stormcloak judging by Lokir's pleading. The character says nothing and you expected the Imperials to be like "He/she isn't saying anything, they must be innocent."

You're defending yourself? LOL now that is rich, considering. You what, gave me a ranter rating over in-game dialogue then proceeded to reply;

it doesn't matter how much i prove you wrong on this m8, you're going to believe what you want.. as for the book you posted, from what little i read of it, all it consisted of is made up nonsense you mostly posted yourself, you're not fooling anyone.. i could do the same thing if i wanted but like you it would prove nothing.. now take your fanboyism else where, good gosh you're an annoying little man, you're like a dog with a frizbee.. :rolleyes:

Stop pretending to be the victim, I still stand by what I posted. You are crying about how you've been treated when you start attacking everyone else. Everyone can read this thread, so the point of you saying you're defending yourself is laughable.

Now get over it, and stop pretending you're only wrong cause everyone is following the herd, or everyone is being manipulated. If having a different opinion to you is to be manipulated, a psycho, a freak was it? And all the other plops you posted. Then I wouldn't be pointing fingers about my view on those with different opinions, I welcome a different opinion. You just flat out deny it and then insult the person with the different opinion.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
1. the stormcloaks WERE NOT formed to "further Ulfric's ambitions" jeez.. where the hell do you get this stuff??? lmao!!
they were formed as a resistance to fight back against the thalmor who are trying to eliminate all nords and enslave everyone else.. in other words, what the empire SHOULD be doing but won't.

The Stormcloaks were founded years ago, with members who took place in the first skirmishes years prior.

"It's pretty simple. Ulfric founded the Stormcloaks years ago, as a sort of private army to advance his ambitions. He's always used the ban on the worship of Talos to stir people up against the Empire. He never succeeded in getting much support, so a few months ago he murdered the High King! That got the Empire's attention." - Hadvar

"I was once, but not any more. I was wounded in a skirmish up near Windhelm. This was years ago, mind you." - Solaf

2. i'm not sure about your "Ulfric unleashing the world eater" theory, i'm not saying you're wrong, just that i've never heard anything about that throughout the game and i've played through hundreds of times.. i do know that you are wrong about him supposedly wiping out nearly all races, that is completely false and more of your fanboy fiction meant to further demonize him.. he did however put everyone to the sword who wouldn't fight with him during one occasion "The Bear of Markarth" can't remember many details, been awhile since i read that book.. look i never said he was a saint! but he IS a necessary evil since the empire will not fight the thalmor.. somebodies got to.

Unleashing the World-Eater which marks the end of the world? And you don't see "Wiping out all races nearly?" Alduin doesn't care if you're Altmer or Nord.

When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.

3. Rollf stone-fist is a racist jerk, i'll give you that.. "pisses me off that you can't kill him, stupid infinite health bs" but there are bad apples in the legion as well and some of them are also racist, the only reason you're not pointing out this fact is cause it would throw a catch 22 in your theory..

You called half of Windhelm 'fanboy nonense' when I posted the dialogue. You then went on to use Rolff Stone-Fist, that is what I pointed out.

4. yea, Ulfric was biding his time, holding off on fighting the empire, whats wrong with that? oh right!! being patient and building up your forces is only smart when its the "empire" doing it.. how silly of me.. lol

Ulfric is biding him time, waiting until the wedding is over. There isn't anything wrong with that, but you missed the point of him saying if royal blood was spilt all of Cyrodiil would be up in arms.

5. you weren't given a chance to state your case, in fact its never even told what you were guilty of aside from being caught in the presence of Ulfric.. i have no clue where you're going with this one..

You mentioned the execution, I thought you should remember that as the player you say nothing in your defense, you're suspected of being a Stormcloak judging by Lokir's pleading. The character says nothing and you expected the Imperials to be like "He/she isn't saying anything, they must be innocent."

You're defending yourself? LOL now that is rich, considering. You what, gave me a ranter rating over in-game dialogue then proceeded to reply;

it doesn't matter how much i prove you wrong on this m8, you're going to believe what you want.. as for the book you posted, from what little i read of it, all it consisted of is made up nonsense you mostly posted yourself, you're not fooling anyone.. i could do the same thing if i wanted but like you it would prove nothing.. now take your fanboyism else where, good gosh you're an annoying little man, you're like a dog with a frizbee.. :rolleyes:

Stop pretending to be the victim, I still stand by what I posted. You are crying about how you've been treated when you start attacking everyone else. Everyone can read this thread, so the point of you saying you're defending yourself is laughable.

Now get over it, and stop pretending you're only wrong cause everyone is following the herd, or everyone is being manipulated. If having a different opinion to you is to be manipulated, a psycho, a freak was it? And all the other pl*** you posted. Then I wouldn't be pointing fingers about my view on those with different opinions, I welcome a different opinion. You just flat out deny it and then insult the person with the different opinion.
the fact that you STILL won't let this dispute with me die off proves your own butthurt and immaturity, my goodness m8.. lol do i really get under your skin that much? ffs man LET IT GO! i haven't "attacked" anyone on here, the insults i posted to you were in defense to your barrage of hate comments you keep sending my way, and i know two wrongs don't make a right but you've proven you have the mods on here under your control as well as the majority of members so its not like reporting you would do any good.. bottom line- your delusions are downright scary and your obsession with "1 upping me" borderlines on creepy, if it weren't for all your little herd followers who think its "coolz" to side with you in everything you say for some strange reason, no matter how ridiculous you sound, you would be in twice as much hot water with the mods on here as i am, and deep down i think you know this.. even AS88 seems to have stopped coming to your defense and i believe this is because he is running out of excuses for you, why not take some of your own advice and quit while your ahead? *champ*. personally i feel sorry for you, its depressing to see someone get so worked up over somebody on a website all cause they won't conform to your beliefs, i'm sorry i pissed you off bro, i swear it wasn't my intention but get over yourself, its embarrassing.. going on three days of this now so i'm not having this conversation with you anymore.
and for what its worth, thanks for the insight on the history of the stormcloaks, even tho i still believe they are in the right because at the end of the day they still are only guilty of wanting to defend themselves against the thalmor.. but i wasn't aware the stormcloaks had that much of a history, i was under the impression they were formed when the thalmor arrived.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Still though, Stormcloaks please provide me with some proper justification and reasoning, i'm still pretty open minded :D.

I'll provide some, since Stormcloaks on these forums lack the ability to even get a valid point across.

"Just between you and me, a lot of what Ulfric says about the Empire is true." - General Tullius

The Empire is in a state of decline, which has been occurring the past 200 years.

Cyrodiil erupted into violence in cities, the last being only twelve years ago. The Empire can barely maintain order in the heart of the Imperium (Where majority of the Legions are stationed), let alone protect other provinces completely.

Titus Mede II is assassinated without any known successor, which could fracture the Empire into conflict over the Ruby Throne. Motierre's intentions aren't made clear, he could be working for the Thalmor or he could be after his own ambitions.

Skyrim's independence will soften the blow.

Three Legions were completely wiped out during the Great War, with barely half remaining in the surviving Legions, Cyrodiil was left in ruins and problems kept occurring where many citizens fled to Skyrim of all places to get away from it. People find Skyrim safer than Cyrodiil.

"I guess down in Cyrodiil people have other things to worry about."

"I escaped fighting in Cyrodiil only to have it track me down again in Skyrim."

"It got bad back in Cyrodiil. The war with the Thalmor ruined... everything. I came to Skyrim looking for a better life."

The terms of the White-Gold Concordat, caused a rift between Hammerfell and Skyrim to the Empire. The White-Gold Concordat, while may seem like a good idea, allowed the Thalmor to infiltrate the Empire where they can wreck havoc and even bribe high nobles and officials and turn them to their side. The corruption of Imperial bureaucracy allows the Thalmor to simply take apart the Empire, piece by piece.

The Empire knew the threat the Thalmor has posed for about 150 years, yet did nothing. Penitus Oculatus believed the Thalmor wanted elven rule in Cyrodiil. The Blades warned the Empire the Dominion was a threat.

The free-reign given to the Thalmor by the White-Gold Concordat, allows them to stir up the provinces against Cyrodiil. It allows them to assassinate and corrupt those in their way.

Three province have gone independent, half of Skyrim are attempting to break away. High Rock would most likely follow, given that Imperial authority is weaker the further you get from Cyrodiil. High Rock is quite far away, the various Kings and Queens of High Rock may choose to abandon Cyrodiil.

Edit: I don't understand how Stormcloak supporters simply couldn't do that, instead of just denying everything in-game as 'Imperial bs'

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The Mede Dynasty held the Empire together as best they could, they kept it going and survived a war with a weakened Empire.

Stormcloak or Imperial, you can't blame the Mede line of Emperors. They did an amazing job, but it was all stacked against them.

the fact that you STILL won't let this dispute with me die off proves your own butthurt and immaturity, my goodness m8.. lol do i really get under your skin that much? ffs man LET IT GO! i haven't "attacked" anyone on here, the insults i posted to you were in defense to your barrage of hate comments you keep sending my way, and i know two wrongs don't make a right but you've proven you have the mods on here under your control as well as the majority of members so its not like reporting you would do any good..

:rolleyes: I have no mods under my control, nor any members under my control. You're paranoid.

I was responding to a quote directed to me, and then another of you claiming self defense. My barrage of hate comments? You insulted every single person in this thread, just as you do in nearly every other thread. You were abusing a new forum member, calling them an asshole for no reason. That is why you're also in this hot water, you do not talk down new members just because they don't agree with you. Our forums are getting less traffic enough as it is, without you driving new members away to make them feel unwelcome.

bottom line- your delusions are downright scary and your obsession with "1 upping me" borderlines on creepy, if it weren't for all your little herd followers who think its "coolz" to side with you in everything you say for some strange reason, no matter how ridiculous you sound, you would be in twice as much hot water with the mods on here as i am, and deep down i think you know this.. even AS88 seems to have stopped coming to your defense and i believe this is because he is running out of excuses for you, why not take some of your own advice and quit while your ahead? *champ*. personally i feel sorry for you, its depressing to see someone get so worked up over somebody on a website all cause they won't conform to your beliefs, i'm sorry i pissed you off bro, i swear it wasn't my intention but get over yourself, its embarrassing.. going on three days of this now so i'm not having this conversation with you anymore.

Do you truly read what you type? I mean honestly. I was well prepared to let the matter drop, but when you start quoting me calling me a liar and making things up, then proceed to tell another forum member I'm attacking you, that you're defending yourself.

The fact I've been fairly civil with you for many months, in every debate where you've been involved (Which you have insulted everyone in, there isn't a single debate where you've not insulted someone directly) The fact, I have been civil with you for so long. I'd at least appreciate the same respect back, as would any member of these forums.

I don't need AS88 to come to my defense, I debate with him the same as I've done you. Never saw him throwing a fit.

You had the option when you came into this thread to post some interesting, valid information. Instead it was right into calling my posts bs right off the bat and then providing nothing other than constantly calling everyone's posts bs and even denying even in-game information. Then proceeding to attack anyone who didn't agree with you. You chose that, you. Not me, not AS88, not Janus and not the OP.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
The Mede Dynasty held the Empire together as best they could, they kept it going and survived a war with a weakened Empire.

Stormcloak or Imperial, you can't blame the Mede line of Emperors. They did an amazing job, but it was all stacked against them.

the fact that you STILL won't let this dispute with me die off proves your own butthurt and immaturity, my goodness m8.. lol do i really get under your skin that much? ffs man LET IT GO! i haven't "attacked" anyone on here, the insults i posted to you were in defense to your barrage of hate comments you keep sending my way, and i know two wrongs don't make a right but you've proven you have the mods on here under your control as well as the majority of members so its not like reporting you would do any good..

:rolleyes: I have no mods under my control, nor any members under my control. You're paranoid.

I was responding to a quote directed to me, and then another of you claiming self defense. My barrage of hate comments? You insulted every single person in this thread, just as you do in nearly every other thread. You were abusing a new forum member, calling them an asshole for no reason. That is why you're also in this hot water, you do not talk down new members just because they don't agree with you. Our forums are getting less traffic enough as it is, without you driving new members away to make them feel unwelcome.

bottom line- your delusions are downright scary and your obsession with "1 upping me" borderlines on creepy, if it weren't for all your little herd followers who think its "coolz" to side with you in everything you say for some strange reason, no matter how ridiculous you sound, you would be in twice as much hot water with the mods on here as i am, and deep down i think you know this.. even AS88 seems to have stopped coming to your defense and i believe this is because he is running out of excuses for you, why not take some of your own advice and quit while your ahead? *champ*. personally i feel sorry for you, its depressing to see someone get so worked up over somebody on a website all cause they won't conform to your beliefs, i'm sorry i pissed you off bro, i swear it wasn't my intention but get over yourself, its embarrassing.. going on three days of this now so i'm not having this conversation with you anymore.

Do you truly read what you type? I mean honestly. I was well prepared to let the matter drop, but when you start quoting me calling me a liar and making things up, then proceed to tell another forum member I'm attacking you, that you're defending yourself.

The fact I've been fairly civil with you for many months, in every debate where you've been involved (Which you have insulted everyone in, there isn't a single debate where you've not insulted someone directly) The fact, I have been civil with you for so long. I'd at least appreciate the same respect back, as would any member of these forums.

I don't need AS88 to come to my defense, I debate with him the same as I've done you. Never saw him throwing a fit.

You had the option when you came into this thread to post some interesting, valid information. Instead it was right into calling my posts bs right off the bat and then providing nothing other than constantly calling everyone's posts bs and even denying even in-game information. Then proceeding to attack anyone who didn't agree with you. You chose that, you. Not me, not AS88, not Janus and not the OP.
ranting.jpg

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
The Markarth Incident involved Manmeri Bretons... Ulfric had no remorse in scattering them. The Stormcloaks are often used little more than a vehicle for his vengeance and base desire to purge any existence of the Elves.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts