• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I still haven't even encountered whatever it is that lets you marry people. I could look it up, but I don't really care.
Just go to the temple of Mara in Riften and buy an amulet. Wear it and marriage will be a possiblity for most of the folks you encounter that you've had dealings with previously and done something nice for. It's pretty easy, but, as far as I'm concerned, a waste of time (kind of like adoption). My current character will never marry and will never adopt. I think she enjoys ignoring Lucia in Whiterun when she asks for coins. She's evil that way. :)

You need to talk to Maramal to initiate the ability to marry but you don't have to buy an amulet. I prefer to let the divines decide when I should marry. One character married around level 17. My current character didn't marry until level 44. It all depends on when they are going to find an Amulet of Mara in some random chest. All of my characters have this problem of falling in love with Marcurio, marrying him, then lusting after others, like Valdimar and Balimund.

Torok

I downloaded AFT just so that I could kiss my hubby. Yeah, I am really immersed in marriage. It's the best thing ever. I love to just sleep with him in the same bed wherever we are. (Using a combination of two/three mods) We look out for each other.