• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jack baker

what happend to the so called economy that was ment to be in skyrim and you could also sabotage businesses , i totaly forgot about this till the other day , and it made me mad , so i looked for the video where he mentions it here is a quote of what he said " we have a working economy that you can either do you can acutally sabotage the woodmill "

did they make an annoucment to say they wasnt doing this that i missed , what happend or did he just plain lie ?

link to the video
economy is at 5:24

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
what happend to the so called economy that was ment to be in skyrim and you could also sabotage businesses , i totaly forgot about this till the other day , and it made me mad , so i looked for the video where he mentions it here is a quote of what he said " we have a working economy that you can either do you can acutally sabotage the woodmill "

did they make an annoucment to say they wasnt doing this that i missed , what happend or did he just plain lie ?

link to the video
economy is at 5:24
Obvious fail is obvious. Sabotaging lumber is not the same as sabotaging a business.

Jaeger

^^

This. He likes to thank all of you for the island and the tiki houses.

The question should be, why the OP wants to sabotage a wood mill? Probably as exciting as doing the numbers quests for the thieves guild (messing with the business ledgers).

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
sabotage a business = Re write there books, intimidate, make business owners look like thieves so they go to jail, (spoiler) make a business owner poison a client which will cripple there profit and ownership and more. its all in the game.

andrea

sabotage a business = Re write there books, intimidate, make business owners look like thieves so they go to jail, (spoiler) make a business owner poison a client which will cripple there profit and ownership and more. its all in the game.

^^THIS
in most of the thieves guild missions you actually sabotage economy.
if you help people harvest their crops or cut wood they give you money, and if you helped them on some quest they give you more money.

OP, you should try play the game before complaining.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts