Spoiler to those that have finished...a question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

solace84

God of the Arena
When you are complete, say for vampires side, do vampires still slaughter townspeople and what not? I find that to be something I want to keep going as long as possible...

Sen5esFail

I think so. Overall i think bethesda wanted vampires to play a bigger role in the game as a whole. Besides just in the dawnguard questline. I took DG path so i wonder what affect that will have.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
i hope they do because you get a badass bow that does damage specifically to them, but i have not encounterd it, i have seen packs of them in the wilderness though

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
All I know is, on the Vamp side you kill the Leaders of the Dawnguard, so a greater increase of Dawnguard arrive in towns to try and find Vampires as Revenge. Some quests you actually frame the Dawnguard for just killing Innocent people, so I hope that as Dawnguard Vampires come in greater force to kill you.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
vampires will stray away from major cities like whiterun or solitude. but everytime I past rorikstead I see vampires in sneak. same for Riverwood. They don't attack directly but I have seen 3 vampires ambush a guard at riverwood. Also if you explore the wood you will see groups of vamps most of them are feral. but the rarest vampiric thing I have seen in skyrim is definetly a burnt corpse pinned to a tree by a greatsword. There was a not that said " this underling has brought to much attention to our coven she will be set to death by the sun." I also found like 6 bowls of vampire dust under the corpse. Also if you take the sword the corpse will incinerate and make a pile of ash

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts