• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
So I ate my wife (in skyrim!) after i fus ro dah'd her off a cliff on to some spikey rocks :3 and then ate her, i have officially stepped up the wife killing in skyrim (unless someone has already done that >_>)

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Tasty.

Touchstone

Kablewee

lol yeah I chose not to be cannibal , I draw the line eventhough I steal,kill ,steal and kill some more :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I'm not sure if it qualifies as cannibalism but I Wabbajacked my wife into a sweetroll and ate that...:oops:

I was experimenting and Wabbajacked my follower into a goat. Then I accidentally killed them when I Wabbajacked them again. Later on when I was smithing, I made leather from goat hide in my inventory and from there made it into leather armor. So technically, I was wearing my follower. After realizing what had happened, I reloaded from a previous save because I felt creepy ._.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I can't tell you how many times I just couldn't bring myself to do one thing or another for moral reasons in this game. Hillarious that we have no problem killing massive numbers of baddies but god forbid we might shoot a rabbit or something else. Wearing your follower though would be a bit creepy, I have to agree.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I'm Gonna Get Married, Make Wife-Dragon Armor Using Black Soul Gems. And Kill Alduin Wearing It.

How Do You Wabbajack Somebody- What is It?

Would tell you but them I would have to kill you. And eat you of course. (Seriously, you will get it in a mission, don't worry.)

shelder

I've only killed one of my wife's but it was "kind of" an accident. Got bored, went werewolf in town and went on a killing spree (Lots of people must of done this already), was slashing/eating guards and then my wife runs right in front of me when i slash and the finishing animation shows and i kinda......lets say........shredded her into pieces.........then kinda........ate her to heal myself since needed to heal a bit.......:oops:

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I've only killed one of my wife's but it was "kind of" an accident. Got bored, went werewolf in town and went on a killing spree (Lots of people must of done this already), was slashing/eating guards and then my wife runs right in front of me when i slash and the finishing animation shows and i kinda......lets say........shredded her into pieces.........then kinda........ate her to heal myself since needed to heal a bit.......:oops:

Three questions...

1. Was she tasty?
2. Did you get an "inheritance" as I have heard about
3. Can you remarry?

shelder

Three questions...

1. Was she tasty?
2. Did you get an "inheritance" as I have heard about
3. Can you remarry?

1. She was pretty tasty, as tasty as a Nord can be.
2. Nothing showed up about an inheritance, but she lived in a shop so i did get money from her b4 the wolf slaughter, but her mom (im guessing since an old lady was running the store and living with us) was still living with us :/
3. Yes, you can always remarry. + i was a werewolf so no one knew it was me :p

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
1. She was pretty tasty, as tasty as a Nord can be.
2. Nothing showed up about an inheritance, but she lived in a shop so i did get money from her b4 the wolf slaughter, but her mom (im guessing since an old lady was running the store and living with us) was still living with us :/
3. Yes, you can always remarry. + i was a werewolf so no one knew it was me :p

If you weren't a werewolf and killed her, then could you still remarry? About to tie the knot tonight for purely financial reasons and want to know if I can then later marry for "love" instead.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I ended up married anyway and she is just a source of income I stop by and see now and again. Will have to come up with a creative way to dispose of her when I have enough gold to buy the Solitude Mansion. Stay tuned...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts