To all PS3 players (load times)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi all PS3 players.

For the entire time ive been playing this game i have struggled with the load times, however i have just discovered that they can be significantly reduced by doing two things.

1. Go to the setting and turn off "Autosave on travel"

2. When first starting the game instead of selecting "continue from previous save" select load and then choose the option to load a previous save.

This has reduced my load times significantly to the point that when entering my celler in Lakeview manor im in there before the mannequin has even loaded.

Really hope this helps as it has changed my game from becoming tedious to enjoyable again.

Enchanted Ruffles

Hi all PS3 players.

2. When first starting the game instead of selecting "continue from previous save" select load and then choose the option to load a previous save.

This has made a huge improvement in my game's load times, although I still keep all autosaves on.

Worst loading screen was the guard's barrak doors in Markarth... took 15 mins. Ugh. Now the problems are very infrequent, as far as load screens go anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts