Three weirdos outside of whiterun.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
Basically self explanatory. I discovered three men named louis letrush outside of whiterun just standing there. They have been there for a while now. I just never really paid them any mind. But the more i go back to whiterun i ask myself. WTF are they still standing there for? Any one have an idea what or why they are there.

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
The way you said it makes it sound like all 3 of them are called Louis Letrush. Louis Letrush is a quest character that isn't really supposed to be in Whiterun if I'm not mistaken.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Do they have any gifts on them like Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh? and are they following a star? might explain it :p

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
The way you said it makes it sound like all 3 of them are called Louis Letrush. Louis Letrush is a quest character that isn't really supposed to be in Whiterun if I'm not mistaken.
Yes all of them are named louis and look EXACTLY the same. Thet are standing very close together. Its quite funny and does not look normal at all. Right outside of whiterun

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Kill them and see what happens. Activate cheats if you have to. As a matter of fact there's no other way to make this possible unless you used spawn character command.

Arlais

It's a known glitch. Louis likes to pop up in strange places and clone himself after you've got the stolen horse back for him. He probably misses you and that's his way of showing his gratitude. :rolleyes:

I only have 1 of his clones stuck in the ground halfway by the Whiterun Stables. Good times. :)

renswic

Have some fun with the glitch, in my game he is standing back to back with his twin at whiterun, attack one and lead them to the guards :) They wouldn't die on my game but it was rather amusing to see the guards try.

DragonBorn

Pickpocket the beech (;

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts