Thrall Thread : Living with the dead

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HouseHosted

Mundus 9-5, Oblivion weekends
A robed dremora may do better with staves .

Yea, this Churl doesn't even touch weapons. He'll put two-handers on his back, but will never use it. I, currently, have him suited with four staves: Staff of the Frost Atronach, Flame Atronach, Staff of Ice Storms (Colette gave me a great impression for selling that so early on,) and Lightning Bolts (originally I pickpocketed it off of Brelyna, but somewhere I acquired one legitimately).

At close range he'll revert to his Flames and Ward if in one-on-one, but anything beyond Flames' reach he'll use the Ice Storms. The way the AI handles two different staves of summoning is really.... super neat! Scenario:

Running in to attack something - Takes out Lightning Bolts and fires it up to two times. Will then summon Frost Atronach, followed by casting the Ice Storms. -- This is where it gets neat. If the target is moving away from him, he'll cancel the Frost Atronach and summon a Flame Atronach. After this he'll take the Lightning Bolts back out and attack using that. The cherry on top is: Usually by the time an enemy is running away, it goes hand-in-hand with him being low on health. This almost every time results in sheer overkill. He'll cast Ice Storm after summoning Flame Atronach, take out Lightning Bolts and use that all the while the Atronach is firing Firebolts... And well, my follower, Jenassa, also carries a Frost Atronach staff-- and she's a real trooper too. Skyrim with spells flying every which way is a pleasant Skyrim.

i can usually find a churl hiding behind some more powerful types at the shrine of m.d.

Definitely; and I'd definitely take advantage of the Dremora that spawn at the Shrine, if I were able to. The quest isn't available until level ten, as with Boethiah's, Malacath's, Meridia's, and Peryite's.

edit: Oh, would someone mind directing me to the page to show how you give someone Informative, Agree, etc., attached to their posts?

Last edited:

Adam Warlock

A robed dremora may do better with staves .

Yea, this Churl doesn't even touch weapons. He'll put two-handers on his back, but will never use it. I, currently, have him suited with four staves: Staff of the Frost Atronach, Flame Atronach, Staff of Ice Storms (Colette gave me a great impression for selling that so early on,) and Lightning Bolts (originally I pickpocketed it off of Brelyna, but somewhere I acquired one legitimately).

At close range he'll revert to his Flames and Ward if in one-on-one, but anything beyond Flames' reach he'll use the Ice Storms. The way the AI handles two different staves of summoning is really.... super neat! Scenario:

Running in to attack something - Takes out Lightning Bolts and fires it up to two times. Will then summon Frost Atronach, followed by casting the Ice Storms. -- This is where it gets neat. If the target is moving away from him, he'll cancel the Frost Atronach and summon a Flame Atronach. After this he'll take the Lightning Bolts back out and attack using that. The cherry on top is: Usually by the time an enemy is running away, it goes hand-in-hand with him being low on health. This almost every time results in sheer overkill. He'll cast Ice Storm after summoning Flame Atronach, take out Lightning Bolts and use that all the while the Atronach is firing Firebolts... And well, my follower, Jenassa, also carries a Frost Atronach staff-- and she's a real trooper too. Skyrim with spells flying every which way is a pleasant Skyrim.

i can usually find a churl hiding behind some more powerful types at the shrine of m.d.

Definitely; and I'd definitely take advantage of the Dremora that spawn at the Shrine, if I were able to. The quest isn't available until level ten, as with Boethiah's, Malacath's, Meridia's, and Peryite's.

edit: Oh, would someone mind directing me to the page to show how you give someone Informative, Agree, etc., attached to their posts?
Sorry , I knew the churl was level 1 but didn`t(should have) realized you were level 1 also in your playthrough.
Give your churl the Staff of Paralysis from Snap-Leg Cave for more magical mayhem.

The agree/informative etc ratings can be entered by clicking the emotes at the bottom of the poster`s message BEFORE clicking Like or Reply

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Those dremora mages in Azura's Star quest, are ridiculously powerful mage thralls, had one around for ages whilst I went collecting NPCs - I'm sur they use staves becaus my Markynaz picked one up off the floor and was Spamming Fireballs!

HouseHosted

Sorry , I knew the churl was level 1 but didn`t(should have) realized you were level 1 also in your playthrough.
Give your churl the Staff of Paralysis from Snap-Leg Cave for more magical mayhem.

No worries... But, what is this, you say? There is a static Staff of Paralysis in the game? I believe you have single-handedly turned my life around!

The agree/informative etc ratings can be entered by clicking the emotes at the bottom of the poster`s message BEFORE clicking Like or Reply

Hmm... I'm not able to see any emotes-- maybe I need to upgrade my browser or something. I'll try it out later... Right now I have a staff to fetch.

Those dremora mages in Azura's Star quest, are ridiculously powerful mage thralls, had one around for ages whilst I went collecting NPCs - I'm sur they use staves becaus my Markynaz picked one up off the floor and was Spamming Fireballs!

Totally! His knowledge of Oakflesh (I'm guessing), as well as, Fast Healing is tactical. And he's quick! Like I've made other [human] thralls before and they're just so slow. My Churl is quick as a cat, and even outruns Jenassa more than half the time. Honestly, the only thing that bothers me about him is that his AI doesn't let him respawn an Atronach immediately after the previous elapses. He has to change targets or observe a change in the opponent's behavior, i.e. Becoming fearful. Well, that and he does suck charges pretty fast, but that isn't a big issue.

As with staves, out of preference, I chose to stay away from Fireballs. There are a couple named ones I've picked up (including one previously owned by Krosis and another as a reward from Melka), and I just find Ice Storm more satisfying.

I like how you phrase 'collecting NPCs'. I would never have thought up such an activity; and, yet, it makes perfect sense.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Yes, I have a cottage full of powerful thralls, lol - And your Dremora Churl? is that the one in Shalidor's Maze? Thats the only Dremora I've seen that can conjure an atronach, what does the Churl cast in combat besides conjure?

Adam Warlock

Continuing experiments with anchoring certain non-named NPC .

Not the deciding factor , but a common trait I look for is that the target NPC doesn`t respawn at that location or randomly.
This might be caused if the particular location never resets.
The Silver Hand encountered in Dustman`s Cairn during Proving Honor can be anchored.
The Morag Tong encountered in Ashfallow Citadel during Served Cold can be anchored.
Reavers from Kagrumez and Nchardak can be anchored as may certain Master Vampire quest targets.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I'll take that into consideration, but the idea that thralls can simply vanish is something very peculiar-- he wasn't in your Active Effects menu or anything?

I have read about six pages of this thread (in no particular order,) and I'm sure I'd like to read more. I'll have to go back, but there was a neat tidbit...

Speaking of peculiar, for some reason (I'm assuming because of an issue with Dremora's left hands,) If you give a Churl a single Staff of the Frost Atronach or similar summoning staff, he will not use it. You need to give him a primary staff as well, i.e. Fireball. And for more reasons I cannot determine, they absolutely refuse to use stronger destruction staves. It could be because of their low Destruction skill at level one (and recognize how quickly they'd burn through the charge,) or maybe they don't like it... Food for thought for anyone wanting to adopt a Churl-- even though they are the weakest of the Dremora...
In case it has not been noted yet, Dremora are completely incapable of utilizing their left hands, mages being the exception to this rule. They are then limited ONLY to flesh spells and wards with the offhand, I believe. But Dremora can't even wield torches properly (they will hold their hand up as if holding one, only there will actually be no torch in their hand!)

Dremora AI in general is also generally VERY staggered and passive. They love taking their time to do EVERYTHING and REALLY pick their moments. Most normal NPCS you see would just spam a cast with a staff every second they get, while a dremora will charge it for a few seconds before releasing it. This AI can be very frustrating when they need to drink potions, or when blocking/tanking hits is ineffective and they would be better off being aggressive and swinging like their life depended on it (BECAUSE IT DOES!). Countless enemies a Dremora could completely roflstomp... if they weren't so passive! I blame this on Dagon becoming more in touch with his feminine side of late, though I have no idea why. With his Razor in pieces for so long, he should have a mighty and manly beard by now!

Staff member
Yes, I have a cottage full of powerful thralls, lol - And your Dremora Churl? is that the one in Shalidor's Maze? Thats the only Dremora I've seen that can conjure an atronach, what does the Churl cast in combat besides conjure?
Dremora cannot inherently conjure units. He was giving his dremora a summoning staff.

Locations for Dremora: Shalidor's Maze, Temple of Mehrunes Dagon, and the Autronach Forge (most recommended location, as this dremora is anchorable), and of course, Azura's Star (also anchorable, and mages are hard to come by).

Staff member
I hate to triple post, but Dremora Thralls are kinda my specialty... I always RP that me and my Dremora Thrall are bros, or that I am a minor daedric prince. What? A dragonborn can dream! :Dragonborn:

HouseHosted

Yes, I have a cottage full of powerful thralls, lol - And your Dremora Churl? is that the one in Shalidor's Maze?

I brought mine out from Azura's Star by accident, actually. I cast Dead Thrall on him to help fight against the wizard. I'd tried and failed miserably the first time I tried completing the quest (as in: No bloody way was I going to succeed...) It was to my surprise after a couple fast travels he appeared by my side. Blew me away! I was a very happy conjurer in that moment-- and still am.

Continuing experiments with anchoring certain non-named NPC .

Truly, a science that never dies...

In case it has not been noted yet, Dremora are completely incapable of utilizing their left hands, mages being the exception to this rule. They are then limited ONLY to flesh spells and wards with the offhand, I believe. But Dremora can't even wield torches properly (they will hold their hand up as if holding one, only there will actually be no torch in their hand!)

I had read this was the issue on page six, I believe it was. I noted an issue with it, but beyond that nothing else was really said. I'll attest to the Churl not being able to do anything with the left hand-- besides Wards, Fast Healing, and 'Flesh' spells. I've seen their inability to wield torches first hand. Since discovering thralls are an excellent source of carry capacity, one time I added torches. This is something I no longer do... My Churl is proud and doesn't take kindly to jabs at his integrity.

Dremora AI in general is also generally VERY staggered and passive. They love taking their time to do EVERYTHING and REALLY pick their moments. Most normal NPCS you see would just spam a cast with a staff every second they get, while a dremora will charge it for a few seconds before releasing it.

I find this characteristic very neat and unique. I can't wholly agree that he takes his time to do everything. Usually it is only the first cast when entering battle with the staff does he hold. This doesn't seem to be out of hesistance though. The instances where he waits appear more methodical. An example is when cautioned by a nearby enemy and climbing stairs, a hill, or any number of other line-of-sight obstacles. He'll wait until he can see the target; however, once the initial cast has been made, he will go berserk. This is especially true with Ice Storm if I'm not careful. (This isn't so much a hindrance to Jenassa or I physically. Since AoE spells don't hurt anyone besides the enemy unless cast after the final enemy is dead, there isn't much to worry about; but, that charge cost per cast really sucks the soul right from out that staff.

I blame this on Dagon becoming more in touch with his feminine side of late, though I have no idea why. With his Razor in pieces for so long, he should have a mighty and manly beard by now!

...and lots of pent up rage...

HouseHosted

Made it to page thirteen... Holy hell, there is a lot of paper to work through!

Ok, if I was to outline a way to check if a corpse is 'permanent' and 'stable', what would be the best way to mark these off?

As I read, there are three timers: A cell-based timer. A 48 hour clock. I'm assuming this is an in-game 48 hours? And a 10-day in-game timer. In addition to these timers, you can only place seven bodies in a single room. Is this precise, or does it depend on the "kind" of corpses they are? For instance, if you had 20 perma-stable corpses in the same room, they'd be fine and could be left there.

Also, would it be accurate to say you can see if a body will not refresh, is 'stable', and will not disappear, is 'permanent', by leaving an area and waiting 10 days?

I wonder if there is a list of all the NPCs somewhere. I'd quite like to recover Jaree-Ra from Broken Oar, Deeja from that wreck and Lu' Ah from Ansilvund to start.

It's too bad there is no way to invite the numerous followers in the world to stay somewhere of your chossing while alive...

Adam Warlock

Ok, if I was to outline a way to check if a corpse is 'permanent' and 'stable', what would be the best way to mark these off?

As I read, there are three timers: A cell-based timer. A 48 hour clock. I'm assuming this is an in-game 48 hours? And a 10-day in-game timer. In addition to these timers, you can only place seven bodies in a single room. Is this precise, or does it depend on the "kind" of corpses they are? For instance, if you had 20 perma-stable corpses in the same room, they'd be fine and could be left there.

Also, would it be accurate to say you can see if a body will not refresh, is 'stable', and will not disappear, is 'permanent', by leaving an area and waiting 10 days?

I wonder if there is a list of all the NPCs somewhere. I'd quite like to recover Jaree-Ra from Broken Oar, Deeja from that wreck and Lu' Ah from Ansilvund to start.

It's too bad there is no way to invite the numerous followers in the world to stay somewhere of your chossing while alive...

It's too bad there is no way to invite the numerous followers in the world to stay somewhere of your chossing while alive.

Try Gloomreach ,
It`s a tough little nut to crack (dark and crawling with Falmer) but it is also one place where living followers can be "stashed" and retrieved with a little effort.
Once you have reached the bottom of Gloomreach Hive , there is an exit back to Gloomreach proper.
This loading screen deposits you in a short tunnel where you must jump down into the first big chamber.
Dismissing the follower in that tunnel strands them there as they will not make that jump nor will they go back the other direction.
You can use Unrelenting Force shout to shove them out of the tunnel if you wish to get them back in the game.

On one save , I have Serana, Mjoll , Jzargo , Lydia , and Valdimar just standing around waiting for my return.

Adam Warlock

Stable for 30 in-game days without visiting is the definitive test for permanency . Everything that can respawn will have done so in that time.
This includes the select respawners like Rigel Strong-Arm whose corpses linger about longer than most others.
The vast majority of respawners will disappear within a couple of days.
If you have placed a permanent object in the inventory of a respawning NPC , it will vanish with the body but will reappear in the inventory of a new NPC when that spot resets.
I don`t think there is a limit of permanent bodies per cell as I`ve had as many as 25 in a house basement

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind

Theres a list of items you can place on corpses to anchor them and make them 'stable' on an earlier page and its really useful information - stuff like "Bounty" "Contract" Letters etc but refer to the list to the exact items.

Whether a corpse is 'Permanent' or not depends on whether they dissapear within those time frames you stated above or the Quest they are related to, I've got about 12 in Drelas's Cottage atleast 8 downstairs and 4 upper floor, none have vanished from my game, each one I've placed "Beware the Butcher" Letters on them and atleast 1 other item, though I'm not sure exactly what made them stable.

I also believe Thralling them for a certain ammount of days (10) also has a contributing factor (Like your keeping them in the game past their supposed dissapearance?), I remember Orchendor kept vanishing from my save after he was unattended for 3 days and after Thralling him, then anchor, he now lays in the cottage.

Have you ever heard of 'grave robbing'? This method is showing to be very useful in my latest gameplay.

Grave Robbing
First off, huge props to masterpug53 for discovering this method. So what is Grave Robbing? In short, Grave Robbing ensures corpses are treated like corpses. Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

Something unique happens when citizens that live in walled cities die; They get buried at the local Hall of the Dead. Within a day, all of their belongings are placed inside a coffin or urn. If the citizen is from Whiterun, the urn will be named. All other denizens of walled cities will have their belongings placed inside of an unnamed urn or coffin. After a day, the citizen is buried and subsequently removed from the game. So what's the problem? Well, there are NPCs that live in walled cities that are actually permanent, but because they are buried, they end up getting removed from the game instead. Grave Robbing ensures that these corpses are treated like normal corpses instead of disappearing because of the special flag that let's them be buried. The only cities with NPCs that are affected by this are:

• Markarth
  • Riften
  • Solitude
  • Whiterun
  • Windhelm
The process itself is actually very easy. The most important thing is to keep a couple of different saves, as this is an exploit.

• Kill and Thrall NPC.
  • Save Game.
  • Travel to a different walled city.
  • Go into an interior in the city you just fast traveled to (a house or a shop).
  • Wait 24 hours in the interior
  • The Thrall does not have to be physically with you at this point for this to work, and more than likely it won't be since they are transported to the stables when you fast travel.
  • Fast travel back to the city where you killed the NPC.
  • At this point the Thrall should be with you. If not, try entering a nearby house or walk out to the stables since thralls get teleported to the stables.
  • You can visit the Hall of the Dead to see the NPC's coffin or urn (you don't have to, but if you want to make extra sure, you can), just to make sure the process worked correctly. Whiterun is the only town that has named coffins. All other places will just have their belongings placed inside an unnamed coffin or urn. NPCs lose everything they own during this process, except their clothes, which are duplicated.
  • Corpses now behave normally. Some disappear after 24 hours, some are permanent.*
    Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/64585?page=1
*Additionally, If fast travel takes longer than 12 hours to reach your desired walled city, you don't need to wait 24 hours inside a building; just entering and exiting it does the trick. I'd also reccomend anchoring the graverobbed corpse, just to prevent it from dissapearing.

HouseHosted

Well, I bet you all saw this coming: I ran into a bug with my bug fix for Broken Oar Grotto. I'm absolutely convinced it truly is a world of its own now. The laws of Broken Oar Grotto simply do not translate into Tamriel.

It appears that by "forcing" my Churl out of Broken Oar, I have, in short order, "separated" it even more from the world. This might sound disturbing and it actually kind of is. Thralls are now no longer allowed inside the grotto unless using the same steps I'd taken to get one out. A thrall will disappear entirely when this happens. I'd like to try it on a permanent corpse to see what happens as well. Interesting tidbit: When you force a thrall in, any bodies you manipulated previously will revert to their positions when they died.

So, basically, i tried to lube the squeeky wheel and in-so-doing caused it to slip off the axle and sever one of mundus' main arteries.

Try Gloomreach... ...Dismissing the follower in that tunnel strands them there as they will not make that jump nor will they go back the other direction.
You can use Unrelenting Force shout to shove them out of the tunnel if you wish to get them back in the game.

Haha. That's quite resourceful. So, basically, the best workaround is to trap them by their own AI. Nice.

Stable for 30 in-game days without visiting is the definitive test for permanency . Everything that can respawn will have done so in that time.
This includes the select respawners like Rigel Strong-Arm whose corpses linger about longer than most others.

I was worried about that, but it's closure. Thanks.

If you have placed a permanent object in the inventory of a respawning NPC , it will vanish with the body but will reappear in the inventory of a new NPC when that spot resets.

Yea, I've witnessed this with animals in-game. I once placed a number of items I didn't want in that deer just north of Riverwood. Next time I killed it, it was full of all the same items.

I don`t think there is a limit of permanent bodies per cell as I`ve had as many as 25 in a house basement

Thanks. I was hopeful it wouldn't make a difference.

Untrue, atleast for one case -

The Dremora in the centre of Shalidor's Maze Is Thrallable, and casts a Flame Atronach by himself using his left hand. I tested him at various levels including 40+ out seeing whether he was decent in battle or conjured a Storm Atronach, but he was very weak, though he chose melee to fight using a 2h despite being clothed in robes.

AIs really are neat sometimes. I'll need to check this guy out. Shalidor's Maze, is that the area near the end of the Thieve's Guild? ...Gah, I should just look it up...

I'm on Vanilla Skyrim, theres probably ones in the DLC's

I'm curious, why have you not installed the DLCs? I'm quite opposed to them just in their design, which is the reason I haven't. Can't help but wonder if you have the same reason.

Theres a list of items you can place on corpses to anchor them and make them 'stable' on an earlier page and its really useful information - stuff like "Bounty" "Contract" Letters etc but refer to the list to the exact items.

I'm glad there is sych a list drawn up... And now I understand what anchoring is.

For everyone that was sitting on the edge of their seat for my feedback on the Staff of Paralysis wielded by a Churl: Well, it's not really usable. It seems the Staff of Paralysis is treated as a "long distance" cast, like the Staff of Lightning Bolts. This, by itself, isn't really a problem. When all five of the staves are in his inventory, he'll cycle through and use all five without issue. The problem is, he goes through the charge after a puny number of casts; around 20. Additionally, the projectile seldom hits its target the first or second time, so he will cast it up to four times before switching to the Staff of Ice Storms. In other words, lots of wasted charge, and great potential for being a general nuisance.

I am still very glad to have learned there is a static one. It will be put to great use in my hands, but the Churl will have to live with his four selection indefinitely.

On a more personal note, my nord reached level 19 and I started getting more cautious about leveling him up. Don't really want to see the lad missing any opportunity of getting more corpses.

Gunjar (permanent; can't be thralled) I feel like an idiot for dragging his corpse all the way down throught Helgen Keep...
Helgen keep Torturer (anchored)
Torturer's Assistant (anchored)
Lakeview manor Lumberjack (anchored)
Roggvir (grave robbed)
Froffnir Trollsbane (anchored)
Callixto (grave robbed)
Susanna the Wicked (grave robbed)
Grelold the Kind (grave robbed)
the three captives from Abandoned Shack (anchored)
Am I missing anything? If yes, please tell me if there is any minor npc worth of being mentioned - (Haldin Cairn sacrifices, for example). Once I level past 28, there will be no turning back! - unless, of course, an early game file is reloaded in order to 'save the day'.

PS: Jyrik Gauldurson and Anise are the next ones on my list!

Last edited:

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
@Denvald The Deathless
Level 19 is early days, best time to search is late 20's because you start being able to differentiate tough mobs from weaklings - Tougher ones usually wearing armor sets or hitting you with high damaging spells.

By the way - Not one of those Thralls on your list is decent and why Thrall Grelod the kind - Lmao. She's just a silly old woman!
Not being harsh or anything but theres so many stronger candidates!

Ofcourse it depends what you want from a thrall aswell - looking for a tough meleer or a support caster? When I first started Thralling I didn't have any involvement in forums or reference material but the most helpful Thrall guide is on GameFaqs by a guy called 'StuckInMyPants' - probably the most decent all -in-one source for Thrall info.

Also Jyrik Gaulderson or any other draugr deathlord cannot be Dead Thralled since they are already undead. They will just resist any attempt. Ritual stone works though useless.

HouseHosted

Made it to page 18, and it has stirred an epiphany with me-- well, an epiphany triggered on page 44 actually...

I left about 12 keys in a barrel because I didn't want them some time back, and just the other day I went back just to open the barrel. There were two keys in the barrel, where the rest were gone.

Would these two keys be considered anchoring items? I'll apologize, I haven't stumbled upon that list mentioned earlier, but it would be neat if that is what they are. One is the Forelhost key and the other I can't remember right now...

Anyways, I've decided to try a new dedicated build in light of recent findings in these and similar threads. This one I'll stunt at level 40 due to the cap for Dead Thrall; and, additionally, I will be following the blueprints for a Vampiric Necromage. This idea was sparked by the various gifts Necromage gives, and I figured it would be a great place to found in a conjurer. My only hesitance is in the grind I have ahead of me... To avoid leveling every skill besides Restoration until level 70 will take some endurance, but it'll be worth it...

Haha.. And I thought restoring Barenziah's Crown was painful. (For all those wondering: It scales. You are showered with all the garnets and amethysts your little pockets can handle!)

I mostly move my non-humanoid bodys around with a staff of revenants, so there's no real need to worry about it, unless they are level 40+. The staff is a good choice since it doesn't turn animated corpses to dust, but I'm afraid There will be no more use for it once I get my hands on the Aethereal Crown.

The habit of collecting things is part of the human nature. In Skyrim Some people like collecting quest items, others, unique armor or even useless stuff like soul gem fragments. Being a completionist myself, I decided to give my new character to a new purpose: Collecting more npc corpses! With that in mind I'm enthralling not only major thralls, but the minor ones as well.

So far I plan on following the steps below:
- Level 28, going to thrall Drelas and Bashnag. Mostly, every unique conjurer/necromancer has to be captured before reaching 29, as far as I know.
- Level 32, going to thrall Fjola, a forsworn briarheart and pretty much every character which levels <=1.2x my total level. Saros Aren, General tulius and Arch-Curate Vyrthur fit in this category, I believe.
- Level 36, going to thrall dremoras. They become unthrallable past it, and I really want to miss the opportunity.
- Most named npcs related to daedric quests won't scale past level 40. The ones from Vaermina's quest can level up to 50, though.
- Every quest npc I come across that has to be killed, even though some may be scripted to disappear right away. Ex: Hamelyn, Haldyn, etc...

I could go on with the list but I'm pretty sure there are way more unknown thralls than the ones I already have. That's why I'm asking for help .-.
Also, I don't really expect to start this anytime soon, but my aim is to ultimately write a complete guide for all those, also like me, aim to catch 'em all.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts