• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

Does anyone else notice how many patches Bethesda has to send out I mean my game glitches all the time

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
Who were you again, friend?

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
i havent had any glitches im on xbox 360

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
SPOLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only glitch I had was during the quest where you're looking for the Redguard woman. She disappeared at the end so he couldn't capture her. But a reload fixed it.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Does anyone else notice how many patches Bethesda has to send out I mean my game glitches all the time

It's a bit hard trying to work out what you mean by " Glitches all the time " what does it do ?

Also there is new patch due out at the end of the month for ALL Platforms. It's got lots of fixes in it plus it's also got a fix for the lag issues that PS3 Users have been experiencing....

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/01/19/news-on-the-creation-kit-and-game-updates/

cmp007

I get little glitches ALL the time. everytime im in a dungeon and you have those pillars you have to sping then wont. Or about every 10 hours of game play (real time) it freezes and I have to reset my Xbox. And every now and then it lags and i have to reset also.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I had a major glitch where I couldn't start off the quest 'Blood on Ice'. It works now on my current character, but that really did make me angry.

Skyrimosity

The only glitch I've found is where my horse can ride up any slope if its flat no matter the angle. it's an ugly glitch and most of the time at the other end of the slope you spent 5 minutes glitching up is a cliff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts