• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
ok i dealt with it for a little while figured it would go away and it has not. i have these weird floating green things swarming around me for some reason. they picked up on me around Riften and i cant get it off. idk what i need to do anyone else ran into this??

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i actually cannot, im on console. and i have a plopsty flip phone....cuz im poor and in college

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
You have any Spriggans around, Metas? Or got into a battle with one? They usually buzz around the Spriggan, and once you get close enough, they and the Spriggan attack. I don't think they deal any damage though.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
they dont, just a nuisance and no i didnt fight one recently but maybe there was one around? idk i hope it goes away eventually

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
they dont, just a nuisance and no i didnt fight one recently but maybe there was one around? idk i hope it goes away eventually

Yeah, sometimes the little pests might buzz you even if you don't engage the Spriggan. Very protective little pests, I reckon. Have you left Riften, like, fast travel somewhere else? Now if they're still following you, then I have no idea. Sorry. I always thought those annoying buggers stayed local. Meaning, gotta be by their Spriggan.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Yeah, sometimes the little pests might buzz you even if you don't engage the Spriggan. Very protective little pests, I reckon. Have you left Riften, like, fast travel somewhere else? Now if they're still following you, then I have no idea. Sorry. I always thought those annoying buggers stayed local. Meaning, gotta be by their Spriggan.

yeah i left and slept and waited and nothing different. so i have no idea whats going on. its annoying so i pretty much stay in first person to avoid it... im ashamed of it!!!

You are turning into a spriggan! :eek:

I hope not because im pretty big on fire destruction...i feel like being a spriggan would somehow deter my ability to be a pyro

Get the Potion of STD Removal posthaste.

i sleep assaulted lydia...i guess she had something i didnt know about?

stagnant94

Medea

The Shadow Queen
What the FIZZUCK.... that guy deserves to be the most beautiful person in the world in his next life. I feel so bad for him! :sadface:

stagnant94

What the FIZZUCK.... that guy deserves to be the most beautiful person in the world in his next life. I feel so bad for him! :sadface:
I believe he's been cured now

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I had this same exact happen to me on my retired character. Since I'm on PC I can make screenshots.

This is what those green things look like on a character.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Raidensama/Skyrim/TESV2012-01-2405-29-12-58.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Raidensama/Skyrim/TESV2012-01-2405-34-10-00.jpg

This isn't my video but take a look at this video

I'm not sure how to fix this glitch but what I suggest for you to do is to load your previous save game to prior to this incident happening. You might lose a lot but at least this problem will go away.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I had this same exact happen to me on my retired character. Since I'm on PC I can make screenshots.

This is what those green things look like on a character.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Raidensama/Skyrim/TESV2012-01-2405-29-12-58.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g322/Raidensama/Skyrim/TESV2012-01-2405-34-10-00.jpg

This isn't my video but take a look at this video

I'm not sure how to fix this glitch but what I suggest for you to do is to load your previous save game to prior to this incident happening. You might lose a lot but at least this problem will go away.
yes that is it right there!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts