• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Springtime and the smell of cherry blossoms that comes with it :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
lots of things! Here's a more condensed list though:
not necessarily in any order
my husband
cats, favorite animal ever!
fav wild cats: Jaguar, caracal, ocelot, serval
food, especially macaroni and cheese, but not the baked kind, too crumbly...
some subgenres of metal/heavyish music: Between the Buried and Me, The Human Abstract, As I Lay Dying, The Faceless, Gojira, Killswitch Engage
Guys with swoopy hair NOT LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER's old hair, thank you! his hair was like stuck to the sides of his face like a lego man.
fashion..not high fashion, everyday wearable fashion.
hair and makeup. I LOVE experimenting with both.
fitness. I used to hate working out til I got into the habit, now I get mad if I don't get to do it that day haha.
SCIENCE. When I was little I wanted to be an archaeologist. Now I wish I had gone to school for something science related. It fascinates me and I love learning new things about the universe and the world around us.
Art. I went to school for it but have no desire to be a graphic designer. I like creating pieces but I can't do something amazing in just 1 hour...I still love drawing etc for fun.
Nature.
Hiking
Fishing
Hunting. Don't wanna start any controversies here. My husband and I do bird-hunt. A lot of times we don't end up with much so it's pretty much like going on a hike and if we get a good shot at a bird then cool! We always eat what we shoot though so it doesn't go to waste. I was skeptical of it til I went once and it was interesting.
Shooting Guns. AT TARGETS at the range, or skeet/trap shooting. it's fun and something I didn't try til I moved to Michigan from NJ. It's challenging and a fun activity
I love science fiction movies. Alien series, Predator series (except NOT Alien Vs Predator, that stunk), district 9, he is legend, blah blah blah I can't think of more atm but you get what I'm saying haha
nature shows on Discovery channel are awesome
I LOVE antique stores. I love old looking things. I'm keeping my eye out for a chest/trunk and a pewter cendelabra to feed my Skyrim home decorating obsession....
I like knowing things...gathering knowledge throughout life is very important.
And of course, Skyrim and the forums will make the list.:p

there are other things but I just can't think of them right now.. :)

agfazzone

I could never think of a better analogy! I wish I could give this statement the "winner" rating a million times! :D

hahaha thanks!!!! I could never put a finger on what it reminded me of...then it popped into my head one day...LEGO HAIR! lol!!! now I laugh inside whenever I see a photo of it,..the lego hair cannot be unseen:)

kyleekay

- The new dish I discovered at the Olive Garden, called Tour di Mare (Tour of the Sea). It had shrimp on top of alfredo noodles, crispy lemon shrimp, and ravioli stuffed with shrimp and crab. Mouthgasm. <3

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I love pizza, as I'm sure most of you here will agree. We have many pizza joints near us that are far better than Pizza Hut, in ingredients, taste, etc. But every now and then, there's just something about the Hut's pan pizza crust. I usually go for the Supreme. And when reheated (in the oven, never the microwave), it's like having pizza toppings on toast. <3:p

AS88

Staff member
My (very) slowly regenerating knee cartilage, meaning I can start to coach basketball properly.

Went on a training day on Sunday, most of the other new coaches aren't any more than 18, or are fairly new to the sport. Doing each others drills, I ended up with a bit of a following after bringing out a few nasty crossovers, spin-moves and fadeaways my knee hasn't been able to handle for the past 10 months or so. Needless to say I took the opportunity to show off a little bit :p

Judas

I'm just a big, hairy American winning machine.
My girlfriend
Her boobs, and the rest :D
video games(Currently Hitman:Absolution, Skyrim, CoD BO3, BF3)
working out
eating(my girlfriend is the best cook)
my friends
my car
my tv's
hockey(Capitals)
football(Redskins)
Baseball(Orioles)
Playing baseball
Playing football
grilling
bluray's

I could be more specific, but I'm at work, so it was a quickie.

agfazzone

- The new dish I discovered at the Olive Garden, called Tour di Mare (Tour of the Sea). It had shrimp on top of alfredo noodles, crispy lemon shrimp, and ravioli stuffed with shrimp and crab. Mouthgasm. <3
OMG. That sounds amazing...must try asap!!!!! I love Olive Garden but have never tried that!
On a related note for VDay my husband and I went to Carrabba's Italian restaurant and I got a dish called Tag Pic Pac...weird name but it's pasta with a really fresh tasting tomato-garlic sauce with shrimp and parmesan cheese..THAT was really yummy. Italian food is my absolute favorite! <3<3<3

I love pizza, as I'm sure most of you here will agree. We have many pizza joints near us that are far better than Pizza Hut, in ingredients, taste, etc. But every now and then, there's just something about the Hut's pan pizza crust. I usually go for the Supreme. And when reheated (in the oven, never the microwave), it's like having pizza toppings on toast. <3:p

Where are you from? I moved from New Jersey to Michigan 3 yrs ago and they don't have those independent pizza parlors in MI like they do on the east coast....and they really can't be beat by any chain pizza place! I'm not sure what other areas have them. But whenever I visit family I get pizza like every other day..yummmmm:D

dunklunk

Where are you from? I moved from New Jersey to Michigan 3 yrs ago and they don't have those independent pizza parlors in MI like they do on the east coast....and they really can't be beat by any chain pizza place! I'm not sure what other areas have them. But whenever I visit family I get pizza like every other day..yummmmm:D

I'm from Hawaii, but live in Seattle. Agree on the chain pizza places. We have a couple joints here that are NY-style, but from the NW. Still yummy. I also love how every place has their own idea of pizza crust. See my above comment of pizza toppings on toast. <3:D:beermug:

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I'm from Hawaii, but live in Seattle. Agree on the chain pizza places. We have a couple joints here that are NY-style, but from the NW. Still yummy. I also love how every place has their own idea of pizza crust. See my above comment of pizza toppings on toast. <3:D:beermug:
I take garlic Texas Toast and put pizza toppings on it and put it in the oven it's soooooo yummy. :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

agfazzone

oh nice! And yea each place is different, and I def agree about reheating it in the oven...thats' a good way of describing it too, toppings on toast.yummm...so much better than the microwave where it gets all soggy and nasty. And I can't do cold pizza. I'd rather have it microwaved than cold hahaha!! So many people I know love cold pizza..but I just can't bring myself to eat it when I could have it hot and crispy from the oven haha! :cool:

dunklunk

oh nice! And yea each place is different, and I def agree about reheating it in the oven...thats' a good way of describing it too, toppings on toast.yummm...so much better than the microwave where it gets all soggy and nasty. And I can't do cold pizza. I'd rather have it microwaved than cold hahaha!! So many people I know love cold pizza..but I just can't bring myself to eat it when I could have it hot and crispy from the oven haha! :cool:

Oh yeah, agreed. If I had to choose, I'd rather have it cold than in the microwave. Soggy pizza crust is never a good thing. :eek: That said, only time I like it cold is for those, uh, two-in-the-morning snacks where you just can't wait for the oven to get up to temp. :rolleyes: And yeah, I live with someone who prefers leftover pizza cold: the wife. And if she has any in the fridge, she'll then put anchovies on it. :eek: When she does that, I then have to get all dramatic on her as to why ANCHOVIES DON'T BELONG ON PIZZA! Ahem, rant now over. :D

agfazzone

Oh yeah, agreed. If I had to choose, I'd rather have it cold than in the microwave. Soggy pizza crust is never a good thing. :eek: That said, only time I like it cold is for those, uh, two-in-the-morning snacks where you just can't wait for the oven to get up to temp. :rolleyes: And yeah, I live with someone who prefers leftover pizza cold: the wife. And if she has any in the fridge, she'll then put anchovies on it. :eek: When she does that, I then have to get all dramatic on her as to why ANCHOVIES DON'T BELONG ON PIZZA! Ahem, rant now over. :D

haha! My husband likes it cold too..no anchovies though, thank goodness...gross!!!! I've never had them but sounds nastyy! I'm boring, my fav pizza is just sauce and cheese..I'll eat it with pepperoni or other toppings if that's all that is around but I just love cheese..can't distract myself from tasting the cheese with all these other things!! haha. My husband is the opposite..the more toppings the better..peppers mushrooms onions sausage pepperoni jalapenos etc etc! haha. I usually just let him choose, since I can just pick off what I don't like. Pepperoni and bacon is a good compromise tho, I like that, can't ever go wrong with bacon....:cool:
how bout you, do you like supreme or super plain haha

Godzillaman 08

haha! My husband likes it cold too..no anchovies though, thank goodness...gross!!!! I've never had them but sounds nastyy! I'm boring, my fav pizza is just sauce and cheese..I'll eat it with pepperoni or other toppings if that's all that is around but I just love cheese..can't distract myself from tasting the cheese with all these other things!! haha. My husband is the opposite..the more toppings the better..peppers mushrooms onions sausage pepperoni jalapenos etc etc! haha. I usually just let him choose, since I can just pick off what I don't like. Pepperoni and bacon is a good compromise tho, I like that, can't ever go wrong with bacon....:cool:

I'm a cheese only person aswell, but unlike you I hate when I have to pick off the toppings, IT RUINS THE CHEESE :mad: lol

dunklunk

Gotta side with your husband on this one, agfazzone. I dunno, must be a guy thing. Said in rumbly, deep voice, "Must have manly toppings on my pizza. No stinkin' pineapple on my pie." lol :D

Remember, I'm from Hawaii, and fruit DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA! :mad: Worst nightmare? Having to eat an entire XL pizza with anchovies, pineapple, and soggy crust. :eek::mad::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts