things that get overlooked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

gangraad

dragonguard
I noticed the solitude sewer covers design...if you focus on it you will see the glorious symbol...it's a sun wheel let's put it that way

again with your obvious hints to nazism. I doubt bethesda had that in mind when they designed the game, or the same for the ancient cultures.

gangraad

dragonguard
oh I know, but looking at your former posts I can't help thinking, you weren't refering to old norse culture.

Twiffle

oh I know, but looking at your former posts I can't help thinking, you weren't refering to old norse culture.
nordic culture dates back before nazism.....so i find your comment of little importance

Nobody else gonna say so i will, you 2 take it somewhere else. OK

sticky runes

In Moldering ruins, there is a keg with blood dripping out of it! Eww! Well, there probably are other kegs like that in dawnguard places, but that's one I noticed recently.

utael

Actually that happens a lot, its called an underground spring. I like just sitting in the field to the west of whiterun just watching nature and the passing travelers.

gangraad

dragonguard
Nobody else gonna say so i will, you 2 take it somewhere else. OK

sorry if I offended you, but if you think I would sit idly and watch while someone spread his nazi propaganda you're wrong.

Feel free to report me.

jarif

have you noticed those moon around skyrim? those arent actually moons just things that were punched by the aedra to stop some of the deaddra escaping to mundas