• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The four vendors in the thieves guild don't seem to be resetting and Delvin keeps congratulating me on completing the four special guild quests to increase the guild's influence. I did them ages ago.

Is this a glitch as i've had it for a while, plus the safe never appears in the Raggon Flagon Cistern near the Gray Fox Bust after completing 125 jobs for Vex and Delvin.

RyuLevone

I don't know about the vendors or the safe, but the same thing keeps happening to me with Delvin. It's not anything game breaking. If anything, you just get free money. 500 each if I'm not mistaken?

Yes but the vendors sell such useless stuff. Delvin seems to suffer a severe case of forgetfulitis. I did the city influence quests about 6 months ago.

Hope they have fixed Helga's Bunkhouse glitch. The marker points to the outside wall. She keeps restocking the stamina potions and pot of honey in the bedroom though.

Benthos

Proud Mer
One bug that occurred for me was when I went to get my face changed by the face sculptor, since I was a vampire at the time, it annoyed me that I wasted that time to get to her (I didn't want to be a part of the Thieves Guild in this playthrough) so I started attacking her and everyone else. Dirge, the "tough" guy, was the only non-essential character and died by my blade. The guy behind the counter (I forget his name) fled toward the cistern and opened the hidden door leading to it. Too bad it has to be Brynjolf who lets you in because I tried heading in there just to be stopped by an invisible wall. The rest kept focusing on J'zargo and I kept knocking them down from behind.

Here's a way to reset an NPC's inventory - save, kill them or incapacitate if they're essential, then reload the game. This usually resets their inventory and the amount of gold they have. It usually works in all stores and I play it on PS3. Give it a try on each, save, incapacitate him/her, then reload, check to see if it works. Then proceed on the others individually, I don't think it will work on multiple vendors.

One bug that occurred for me was when I went to get my face changed by the face sculptor, since I was a vampire at the time, it annoyed me that I wasted that time to get to her (I didn't want to be a part of the Thieves Guild in this playthrough) so I started attacking her and everyone else. Dirge, the "tough" guy, was the only non-essential character and died by my blade. The guy behind the counter (I forget his name) fled toward the cistern and opened the hidden door leading to it. Too bad it has to be Brynjolf who lets you in because I tried heading in there just to be stopped by an invisible wall. The rest kept focusing on J'zargo and I kept knocking them down from behind.

Here's a way to reset an NPC's inventory - save, kill them or incapacitate if they're essential, then reload the game. This usually resets their inventory and the amount of gold they have. It usually works in all stores and I play it on PS3. Give it a try on each, save, incapacitate him/her, then reload, check to see if it works. Then proceed on the others individually, I don't think it will work on multiple vendors.

i did this. They just stayed dead. I think it must be to do with the lack of respawing in the ragged flagon. Even Maul died........he was an ashpile for over 30 days. Paid the fine. Still nothing.

Benthos

Proud Mer
i did this. They just stayed dead. I think it must be to do with the lack of respawing in the ragged flagon. Even Maul died........he was an ashpile for over 30 days. Paid the fine. Still nothing.
You're not supposed to perma-kill them, save, kill, then reload so they're there as if you hadn't attacked at all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts