Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood or Companions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Which do you think is best

• Thieves Guild

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Dark Brotherhood

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Companions

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Alduins Shadow

DragonBorn
Dark brotherhood is definetly the best! The night mother returns! Crazy killer jester! and some crazy guy who wants the emperor dead! Amazing!!!!! Its kind of confusing because martin didnt have a son so its not really the real emperor. Kind of felt sorry at the end and didnt want to kill him but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
For sure it's the Dark Brotherhood. I love just killing people in Skyrim, so why not get paid for doing so?

brandon

i havent finished the thievs guild quest but so far id call it a tie between dark brotherhood and companion quest i loved it when the emperor asks you to take out whats his face who wanted him dead. i felt sorry for the emperor. and you take out the bodyguard dude. sweet revenge. but dissappointed by the contenuing missions for the brotherhood i talked to the same dude 3 times in a row for night mother. as for the companions i thought they revelled the werewolf to soon.(now that i look back at it anyway.) but damn if i wasnt heart broken when they got attacked while you were out messin around.( i thought i took to long to finish off the silverhands at first.) but you get to set dude free at the end and each of the 3 will give you the same kind of missions over and over for some nice easy gold though. i didnt pay attention to the equipment they gave already had full legendary dragon armor and legendary glass weapons.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
You should really make this into a SPOILER thread.....

brandon

NoVa

Bossmer
Thieves guild because i'm a sucker for a good love story. Plus the loot is amazing. I KNOW ><

brandon

Divinity

Bard's College. Because being Dovahkiin, I was meant to sing :p

brandon

Bard's College. Because being Dovahkiin, I was meant to sing :p
that is awesome and here i am trying to figure out what i have left to do other then the thieves and magic college thanks for reminding me about that

I enjoyed the Companions questline, but I'm about three quests into the Dark Brotherhood line and am finding it absolutely gripping. Without any spoilers, that questline started out creepy, got downright scary and then just grabbed me and won't let go.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Voted DB, but I enjoyed the TG equally. Companions... I enjoyed as well, but probably just slightly less.

brandon

Panthera

Don Gato
Thieves guild because of it's complex story (action, history, adventure, romance, puzzle). Most people who finished quest line will know what I'm talking about. :)

Have only done thieves guild and companions, thieves guild is better then companions in my opinion, but i think im going to love thedark brotherhood

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
I had to vote for the Thieves guild because I loved how the whole guild was betrayed and my enemy became my ally and we went and killed the sumbxtch. I know that the Dark Brotherhood is similar but like EVERYONE dies so it is kind suckish after it's you, Nazir and a little 300 year old girl. Plus two random people who just want to lick my boots because I'm the listener. I also think the Companions quest was too one dimensional to me, kill the Silver hand and get the pieces of the big axe. I did, however like the part in Ysgrammor's tomb. :]

Golgo_SPB

I would've voted for the companions but I thought the questline was kinda short for some reason.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts