• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Best Dagger

• Valdr's Lucky Dagger (25% Critical Hit)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glass Dagger i should name Chillrend after Mercer Frey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WH1PP3D CR3AM

"Trinkets, Odds and Ends, that sort of thing"
What is the best dagger?!?!?! Best for dual wielding.

I have Dragonborn and Dawnguard.

Dont say Mehrunes Razor i accidently killed the guy you talk to in Danwstar when i killed everyone there during a sleepover. :p

I also want to know even though my 1Handed is like 64 could i still switch to a TwoHanded thief? My 2H is 21, leveled from trainers, and i got a sick Glass Warhammer of Bun that does like 20 Fire damage. I have 100 smithing so i can make like any weapons TROLOLOL

I just need some help, this partially relates to my Argonian help thread/topic i dont know what you guys called topics/threads/discussions im new here im usually on Bearacks.com the battle bears forum and we use the word THREADS there

Stone

Retired Moderator

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Mehrunes Razor.
I cant get that cuz i killed the musuem owner and it said Visit Museum in Dawnstar Failed :'(

Usulama

Deadric! The lady who sells stuff in the ragged flagon after you join thieves guild sometimes have one.
Also, there is a one-handed perk that enhances dual wielding.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Deadric! The lady who sells stuff in the ragged flagon after you join thieves guild sometimes have one.
Also, there is a one-handed perk that enhances dual wielding.
Isnt the daedric dagger being spld by merchants depend on your level? Im level 38 and all i can buy is Ebony right now. Do you think its easier/cheaper to craft myself or buy? I have 100 smithing

tonj

Master of Distraction
craft a Daedric one, they require ebony anyways, just purchase a Daedra heart if you don't have one. However, dragon bone daggers do more damage, they weigh more as well. Plus I just think the Daedric stuff looks cooler.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

What is the best enchantment to put on a dagger?

Nighthiker77

Drain health / stamina
Paralyze
Soul trap

I like drain stamina and soul trap on my regular weapons, then I carry something more potent for special occasions.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Drain health / stamina
Paralyze
Soul trap

I like drain stamina and soul trap on my regular weapons, then I carry something more potent for special occasions.

Are there any specific locations for a disenchantable weapon that has paralyze? I dont know where to get that

Usulama

Are there any specific locations for a disenchantable weapon that has paralyze? I dont know where to get that

If you're doing thieves guild quest and you manage to make the archer come back and set up his stall in the Ragged Flagon, he has a deadric bow of stunning on his desk that you can steal. It might just be for high levels though.
"thing" of stunning/paralyze can also be found as random loot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts